Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Creme

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Creme
Sheer Transformation Creme

3.5

INGREDIENTS: Water, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Sorbitol, Glycerin, Calcium Ascorbate, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Auranium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Berberis Aquilforium Extract, Steareth-20, Methylsulfonylmethane , Glycerin, Kojic Dipalmitate, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Superoxide Dismutase, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides

on 4/5/2018 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I just finished a jar of this moisturizer and it is incredibly average. Didn't really love the jar packaging. It feels nice on the skin at first but felt a little heavy for a while until it absorbed, which took a few minutes (not great for a morning routine). I have oily skin and no wrinkles, so I never really see a physical difference with moisturizers, other than oil levels, and this product didn't seem to make my skin any oilier than it normally is, which is a good thing. Not TOO pricey, and this jar lasted many months, which is also positive. But since I didn't really see a difference and it took a long time to absorb, I've gotta dock some stars.

on 3/23/2018 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Let me preface this by saying I am not typically averse to using a moisturizer that contains silicone, but this one has so much that it was balling up on my skin while I applied. It left my skin still feeling thirsty because it just sat on top and didn't actually moisturize. The day after I used it, the I had a series of whiteheads across my forehead, where I never breakout, and the skin around my nose was peeling. I will be returning this and sticking to Renewed Hope in a Jar by Philosophy.

on 3/7/2018 5:41:00 PM

Blah no difference after using. Definitely did not moisturize my skin. This little guy is actually the reason I took the little gift package back.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in November and loved it at first; but I began to develop painful cystic acne around my mouth. I looked further into the ingredients and it contains coconut oil! I stopped using it and my skin cleared right away. If you have sensitive skin; stay away!

on 2/18/2018 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The best of the best in moisturizers!!! I simply cannot rave ab this anymore than i already have bc it's just perfection in a jar..The entire "3 little wonders" have been great to my skin but being i love many serums,i go back and forth with however for me to stick w ONE moisturizer? Nahh,never happened til my skin met this baby..younger skin instantly, moisture that my drier skin needs without clogging my pores,and the vitamins in this are incredible assuring you that your skin is in good hands..total HG for me and i even carry a travel size in my bag that consist of 8 products total (Fyi-I use alotta product and have enough skincare/make-up to fill 2 master bedrooms,so if I'm carrying a product in my "8 product"bag,it's worthy enough of my attention) 😊

on 6/25/2017 12:05:00 AM

Whoa. Worst breakout I've perhaps had as an adult with this product. One of the first ingredients is a derivative of coconut oil, so I shouldn't be too surprised (I hoped I wouldn't react to the capric triglycerides...alas...).

The product is basic; no actives, a pretty standard SPF, and feels sufficiently moisturizing, aside from the pore clogging, but this isn't a match for me at all. I just hope all these zits clear soon. 😐

on 6/16/2017 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a moisturizer that I have purchased a few times. Right after Xmas this year Sephora was selling a kit that contained a full size jar of this moisturizer and a little pouch of make up remover wipes. It was only 15 bucks so I bought two but now I wish I had bought 3 or 4 as in the pastI have paid $50 bucks just for the moisturizer alone. Now that being said this product doesn't actually do anything remarkable for me. I didn't expect it to. Sometimes when my skin is a little irritated or when I've already put a bunch of products on my face with active ingredients I just want a nice soothing moisturizer and that's when I reach for this. It just feels good going on. It's feel refreshing and full of moisture but not heavy and not greasy. It absorbs nicely. leaves my skin feeling hydrated and wears well alone or under make up.

on 6/16/2017 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this as part of the 3 little wonders skin care regimen, along with the Find Your Balance cleanser. I love it-- my skin looks and feels cleaner and brighter. I'm not sure which product is contributing the most to the improvement of my skin, but I love all of the products. I love the consistency and smell of each product.

on 3/12/2017 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I have mixed feelings about this product. I have dry, sensitive skin. This is not irritating and it absorbs really well, making it compatible with whatever I want to use with it - makeup, SPF, serums, etc. It's not sufficiently moisturizing for my skin in the winter, but it is in the summer (noting that summers where I live are quite humid). However, the jar packaging is not hygienic and won't keep the good ingredients stable. So, while I will finish what I have and would enjoy the occasional sample packet or GWP size that can be quickly used, I will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

A couple years ago I went to a facial and was told I had acne scarring and that I should spend a couple thousand on needling procedures. I went to Sephora instead and asked about collagen boosting products. I walked out with the three little wonders kit. I didn't see anything really change and by the time I had used up the kit, I had done more research and went with different products hugely thanks to Paula's beaudypedia. Now a couple years later I had a deluxe sample of sheer transformation.
At first I used it on it's own at night. I'm tired of an 8,000 step routine and I've been into simplifying. So I washed my face and used this only. My face started mildly peeling but not too bad so I layered a moisturizer on top. I think I discovered a miracle. After using up the mini jar, I went out to get the full size. My skin looks so bright, healthy, even, and normal (less oily). I'm using bb creams and tinted moisturizers instead of full foundation and my skin looks flawless.
I was looking at ingredients and realizing a few things. One, I like using this as a serum at night. It's got vitamin c, AHA, calming (I get red) ingredients. It's a great multitasking product for me but not enough moisture. So using it like a serum is perfect and still much simpler than what I was doing. Second, this is a Sunday Riley Good Genes dupe (or they duped this). Sunday Riley good genes is amazing but crazy pricy. I feel like this does what Sund Riley did for my skin but a third of the price. I noticed they both have licorice root in them and AHA. I think the actives are similar enough for me and how they act on my skin that they are dupes for me. I'm not saying every ingredients is the same, but they work the same on me.
When I bought the full size of this, I thought about trying the Night Invigorating gel instead. But when I looked at sheer transformation, it just hits all the things I want in one place. It's like it was made for me. No more vitamin c, and exfoliator, and serum, and so on. Just this. Now, I know it's in a jar and that's considered bad. But, it has been effective and as long as it works, oh well. I'll update when I finish a full jar as to whether or not it remains effective throughout the entire jar. At the end of the day, it's all about how your skin looks. On paper so many things should work but don't for me. Drunk Elephant should be amazing but my skin hates it. I think I'm allergic to marula oil and its in everything. Coconut oil is supposed to be magic (not as a face lotion though!) but I'm also allergic to that (public service announcement: if you are using coconut oil in any way and breaking out a ton or itchy, red, scaly all over, stop using! You are allergic!) On paper, this shouldn't be effective, but it is. What a funny little old world.

Popular Face Skincare Products