Superdrug Tea Tree Moisturising Face Gel

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 4/19/2012 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is such a great moisturizer! I picked it up while I was in London and I loved it! I only wish that they sold it here in the states! D:
I was looking on superdrug's website and they have a whole skincare line of this paraben-free, natural and cheap products. I have really sensitive oily skin, and my skin loves this. Not sure what I'll do when I run out... *sadface* I wish they sold it here

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I used to have really bad skin, so I started using Superdrug's Tea Tree range a couple of years ago hoping it would help, and it definitely has.

I love the cool, fresh, tingling sensation after use and the smell is amazing.

Definitely a product range I'd recommend.

on 11/29/2009 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product smells like soy to me, yes i know it's weird. It's really lightweight and you don't really have the very heavy feeling once you apply it, can be slightly sticky though and is definitely not suitable to be applied before makeup. The tube is very hygienic and it's a reasonable product with such price :D

on 5/17/2009 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I picked it up as my skin is terrible. Awful.
Very bad cystic acne + very pale skin = spot/scar central..
My face is a complete train wreck and after trying every single product out there from the cheap to the down right extortionate (currently on Roaccutane, wish me luck..), I figured 1.49 could do no harm. I was intrigued as the lovely little green tube says it's a 'moisturising gel'. Gel eh? Consider me sold. I adore trying new types of product. When you flip the lid, the smell is intoxicating. So clean! So fresh! So anti-bacterial! My acne trembled in terror. This gel doesn't contain an unreadable list of additives and man-made chemicals, it uses peppermint oils and tea tree. Both have antisceptic and healing properties. The gel is clear and smooth with lots of air bubbles. You only need the smallest little blob and it coats your entire face and then some, pretty easily. It takes a minute or so to sink in but relish that minute, my girls! Your skin suddenly feels fresh, clean, tingly and moisturised. It's not a wonder product, it hasn't made a huge difference to my skin, but I am a very severe case. For milder cases or girls who just get the odd spot, this should work a treat.
I'm pretty happy with it and use it as my night cream, as it's not very good if you wear foundation during the day. I've found it also helps with cuts and small grazes. I put a small drop on the cut and let it sink in, then when it's dry I put a plaster on top. Definitley improves healing time! For 1.49 you can't go wrong with this, every girl (acne or not) needs this in their skin regime.

on 5/6/2009 6:47:00 AM

okay so ive never used a "gel" moisturiser before, so i was quite intrested to see how it compared to my expensive Avene moisturiser. I already use the superdrug tea tree face wash, cleanser and face mask (which are all AMAZING) so i thought why not complete my set and give this a go....

pros: You only need a little bit to cover you're whole face
Absorbs realy easily and quickly
Feels nice and cool ro rub onto the skin
Leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and soothed
Helps to dry up blemishes
Helps to keep blemishes away
Its only 1.45 so its DIRT cheap
Sturdy simple attractive tube with no fussy packaging.
no nasty chemicals like clearasil or oxy

cons: if you apply to much it can leave your skin feeling a bit stickey :P
apart from that NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUY THIS OR MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

This product is FAB.. I bought hell of a loada stuff before and they all kind of ruined my face and made it worse. this doesn't dry my skin out at all , does EXACTLY what it says on the tube no more no less. don't expect your blemishes to fade away but do expect NO breakouts. not even a single pimple so long as you keep using this. it also helps your existing blemishes not to get worse.

This has replaced at least 3 of my expensive clinique products! It's intended for oily skins and contains Tea Tree (Duh!) and Peppermint oils. I have the kind of spot-prone skin that demands this and it's worked a treat where all else (even expensive skin-stripping kits!) have failed. I put it on once a day and a tube lasts *Forever*! It deserves even more points for the following: It's a clear gel, doesn't smell bad or anything. Comes in an upside down tube with a flip top lid. Costs 1.39. It doesn't say anything about spots except in very small writing on the back. The tube is small and portable - approx 4 inches high. It has natural anti-bac ingredients. It's a moisturiser when I thought I'd never use one (cleanse....tone....cleanse some more - in the past!) It absorbs really quickly. I give it 10/10 and will def repurchase. Why'd it take so long to find it!! :-) continued >>