3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Tried out of curiosity, don't like the taste, switched to using it as a nail cuticle moisturizer but not great for that either. Cuticles were lifting and splitting so I switched back to cuticle oil and healed up asap. Tossed remainder in trash.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

3 years ago

Smells horrible but that's probably because I don't like lavender. Cute concept, cute name, cute but cheap packaging. Moisturizing but can't get over smell. Not for me.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

4 years ago

Love it! I use it all the time, Playing sax makes it hard for my lips to stay moist and unchapped. using chicken poop for 2 years has helped a lot! I def would buy more! I love the smell and how it feels on my skin, ttyl, Using it right now!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlond

5 years ago

this moisturizes my lips so much better than anything else I've tried. I don't understand the bad reviews. it does have lavender oil but I hardly notice the scent and I like lavender oil anyway it's calming. you also cannot beat the ingredients purity wise (hard to find products like this even burt's bees now puts chemicals in the lip balms) and the best part is no peppermint or related which does dry out your lips (camphor, wintergreen, etc. all dry out lips a little so works against the goal of lipbalm). 5 stars.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

from

5 years ago

Another highly fragrant lip balm, although not as much as the Badger's. It may be pleasant to smell & use, but it irritates the thin/dry skin on the lips. The temporary good-feel after application further leads to more drying. Chuck it, no buy.

About reviewer (778 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

This caught my eye because of the hilarious name. It caught my attention because of the natural ingredients (avocado, jojoba, lavender and sweet orange oils in beeswax with vitamin e). It became my HG lip moisturizer because of the scent and IT WORKS. First off, yes, it smells heavily of lavender oil. Some may not like that. For the person like me who loves black lavender tea, is using lavender and lemongrass (homemade though not by me) body soap, and carries a lavender satchel in their purse, THIS IS A GODSEND. Take a guess at what my favorite scent is. Go on, guess. WRONG! It's coconut. But I'm under stressful times right now and nothing calms me down and makes me feel good like lavender (ok, I'll admit it's my second favorite scent). So if the scent makes you sick or is too strong, send your tube over to me. Besides being a hilarious conversation starter ("Oh my god are you putting CHICKEN POOP on YOUR LIPS!?), it does a wonderful job of moisturizing and lasting a decent amount of time. Since I started using this a few weeks ago, I only have to apply once or twice a day, as my once constant dry lips are gone, but I'll admit the scent is a pick me up so I use it for that too. So give it a shot, it's cheap!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

2.0

6 years ago

Bought this purely for a laugh because of the name, not fond of the overwhelming lavender scent and I found it didn't really do much for me.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

Feels great but the overwhelming lavender scent makes me unable to bear it most of the time. It has sort of an oily feel which I love for night time but I wouldn't recommend it for under lipstick. Wish this came in unscented.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Oh how I could rant! The reviewer below me nailed it! I don't mind fragrance in my products at all. Seriously. But omg!! I think it was intended to be lavender scented but it doesn't come out that way. Just smells like dirty grass or something. And for my lips? Why?! The formula isn't the worst I've ever put on my lips but I couldn't tolerate it long enough to leave it there. I have 4 kids and tried to pawn this off on each one of them. Even they refused it! You know when I can't give it to boys with the name Chicken Poop on the package it must be bad!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

7 years ago

OK.... so chicken poop! Well it is 100% natural and the ingredients do give off great benefits, so what i loved was that it makes your lips feel amazingly silky and its not thick like it doesn't feel waxy, it feels very refreshing! and it even gives your lips a subtle shine. what i didnt like was the smell which was very herbal due to the lavender essential oil but it fades eventually, probably the only thing i didn't like about this product other than that its pretty great!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24