L'Occitane Eau des 7 Fleurs Eau de Parfum

No Image

4.5

on 3/29/2008 8:32:00 AM

I LOVED this, so, of course it's discontinued and I've run out. Lovely true floral scent, soft and feminine w/o the ubiquitous powdery undertones. Will keep haunting Ebay, I suppose, lol!

on 8/30/2007 6:32:00 AM

Love this - the best from loccitane in my opinion! It was LE a couple of years ago, I spied it on a clearance table and actually bought two - so I have a backup. Would grab more if I could! Just a really beautiful floral mixture of 7 flowers (duh) and they come together in a sumptuous bouquet. The usual delightful loccitane packaging which makes it a treat to use.

Pleasant floral, quite unique and different, it became signature ofr a friend of mine and it really suits her. On me it's too bland and has no hint of oriental for my tastes. Anyway it's a very subtle and feminine.

It smells exactly as the previous reviewer has said. Though I've never tried Amazing Grace before, if this 7 Fleurs smells just like it, then I think it's pretty amazing fragrance: unique, not headache-causing, light, yet lingering....feminine, but not in a vanilla-woodsy or musky way...soft. Love it when the SA tried it on me....and the best part? Didn't cause rashes like the other tons of perfumes I've tried!! I also was told this is in LE and is not likely to be in stock any more....I just saw the last bottle today...and SOBS!!! Didn't buy because it was expensive! At SGD106 for the EDP, I think I should think again.

on 11/5/2005 9:57:00 PM

I didn't buy this but tested it in the store. It's kinda nice but I didn't like it enough to buy it. It's subtle and sweet. It somehow reminded me of Philosophy's Amazing Grace, which I really don't care for, but those who do might love this fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is by far the best L'Occitane scent ever! I'm thrilled (and a bit surprised to be the first to review it!) Eau des 7 Fleurs Eau de Parfum features narcissus, rose, jasmine, tuberose, mimosa, iris and neroli, which come together beautifully in a bouquet of scents that just smells ah-may-zing! It combines all these great flowers into one delicious scent, a must for the floral lovers. I heard about it from the SA, who'd broken a bottle the day before and the scent just invaded the shop. I'm a bit saddened that they don't have it in Eau de Toilette, and I took away 2 lippies for packaging. Those upside down boxes are a hazard. Luvs it anyway.

Popular Fragrances