The Body Shop Shimmer cubes palette 06

The Body Shop Shimmer cubes palette 06

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/16/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use high end make up products like chanel, dior, guerlain, sisley, etc and their eyeshadows are not that much better than this lovely product. Great buy which obviously will last us ages!

on 9/30/2015 1:22:00 PM

I have two of the shimmer cubes one in 'palette 06' and 'palette 07'. Both of the cubes are amazinggggg! The cubes are so thick they will last forever. I use them on a daily basis..they are highly pigmented and blend beautifully i have been using the cubes for more than 2 years and i still have plenty of product left. I also like how the cubes can be separately taken out and a small lid can be placed on top (which is already inside..underneath the cube) for if you are wanting to mix and match and take them away on travel :) highly recommend 10/10 !

To Read all 37 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/20/2014 5:06:00 PM

the only thing good about this product is the packaging. the rests are terrible. .not pigmented and doesn't stay long..even i used eye primer...i like the bodyshop soap n perfume. .but no for skin treatment and make up..as most of it makes my skin dry..i dunno maybe its just my skin

on 5/13/2014 11:28:00 PM

I loved the concept of this palette...especially the fact that each "block" is packaged separately to avoid everything getting muddy. I also loved the colors...just what I was looking for to use for a summer look. I was sadly disappointed. I used eye shadow primer, and gently applied like I usually do. The color payoff wasn't what I expected, but I was willing to live with that. What I can't live with is the fallout. After wearing the shadows for only a couple hours, my partner commented that I had "sparkles" all over my face. I looked in the mirror, and my eyes looked bare...but my cheeks were full of shimmer and looked like I had used too much of the wrong color bronzer. I returned this, and exchanged or a couple of their regular eye shadows. Maybe this won't be an issue for some, but for $22, I expect eye shadow to stay on my eyes, at least for a couple hours. Sadly, I can't recommend.

on 5/7/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Pros:
- very nice colors
- it easy to apply
- last for several years eventhough I used it often

on 11/19/2013 11:54:00 AM

This is the first time I've used this palette and I have to say, the coppery/bronze shades are a nice change from plain brown. I used the two lighter shades and my brown eyes look much brighter!! These palettes are a bit pricey but the packaging is cool, you can remove each cube and each one also has its own lid. The shadows are quite soft, and the shimmer is subtle, not too glittery so good for daytime. I am impressed with this and love the colors, so yes I would buy it again or it would make a nice stocking stuffer for someone also.

on 10/19/2013 7:45:00 AM

My holy grail eyeshadows! Love the colours, especially the marshmallow shade (pinky one in the quad) as an all over shadow look, the shadows are super soft and so easy to apply with a blending brush or with fingers. This is the 2nd one I bought and the first one lasted me well over a year and I will definitely be repurchasing in future. Pros: Easy to apply, super soft, colours are stunning, Cons: expensive and a little dense

good quality eyeshadows but veryyyy overpriced
you can get eyeshadows just as good for a cheaper price at the drugtore

I was walking around looking for a good eyeshadow and I spotted this one in The Body Shop. It looked it really nice and the shimmer made me buy it, as well as the colours because I was looking for more serious colours (if you get me). The price shocked me alot but I decided to buy it anyway, just to try out something different. The packaging is really small but there is alot of eyeshadow in one single cube, which can be handy. When I got back home, I put the eyeshadow on straight away because I was going out, the colours looked a bit dark but I blended it nicely. When I got back home from going out, my eye lids were smudged and all there was on my eyelids was shimmer - no colour. I excpected it to stay on my eyes for a long time because of the price and the pigmintation, but no. After a long time of not using the product, the colours seemed to get darker and I don't know why, I put it on again and my eyes looked tired/like someone smacked me in the eye, so I stopped using it.
I would recommend this if you suit dark eyeshadow shades :-)

on 8/30/2013 4:08:00 PM

The neutral colours in palette 6 are lovely, but I find these shadows no where near pigmented enough. The cake is very densely packed and loading the brush takes ages. Even with a fully loaded brush I don't get a lot of pigment, and my skin is quite fair, so usually it doesn't take much. For subtle looks this shadow works, but I am quite disappointed in the lack of pigmentation. Won't buy it again.