benefit Cosmetics Benetint

benefit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 8/30/2018 1:24:00 PM

I HATE THE PACKAGING. anyways other than the weird nail polish brush this product is great. its a natural color for both lips and cheeks. it looks so natural no one will know you have this on. Though it doesnt last as long as id like but im not complaining because its really pretty. I am nc20 nw20 neutral light skintone and it shows up as a rosey tint on both lips and cheeks. it can be built up to a more intense color also. its hard to apply and can get messy so i hate the brush....4 lippies for that lol. it is expensive but this will last you a longggggg time. it has a nice rose scent to it that smells really nice and pretty. I wear this on days where i literally have 5 seconds to get ready or i take this with me in my purse and just go ham in the car and i look refreshed and awake. i dab this on my lips and put a couple dots on my cheeks and im good to go with some undereye concealer ofcourse.

I usually use this on my lips after lipscrub before carmex. Its super natural and makes me look like i am healthy and alive. I would line my lips with mac soar lipliner for a bigger pout affect also. as i get older i no longer like the nude glossy lip on me. Theres a whole rave of glittery glossy lips going on and i just cant get into it like before. so i def will always opt out for a natural rosey lip. i love tinted chapsticks or lip tints that bring color to my face instead of making me look dead. i am nc20 and i cannot rock nude lip. this is perfect for the look i go for and i will always repurchase.i just wish it lasted longer

This dried out my cheeks and lips so bad I had pimples on both. Never had a pimple on my lip before like this. Then I discovered there is carmine aka cockroach extract in the ingredients, which I’m allergic to. Good job benefit!

on 7/27/2018 3:17:00 PM

The tint is a good concept but upon application, the texture is kind of hard to blend and doesn't blend well. You end up with blotches of pink on your cheeks.

on 7/21/2018 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A really awesome lip/cheek stain. I have the mini and have used it pretty consistently, but lightly, since October. I typically layer it under a plumping gloss for a natural look, or put it on my cheeks for a nice, dewy flush. It lasts pretty well, but it's so sheer it takes a lot to build up.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this lip stain. It’s the perfect bitten lip look stain. It’s very pretty. I love this for minimal make up days or under other lip products, I don’t like how it looks on cheeks though. I prefer the Stila water colour blush cushion in rose water for a naturally flushed porcelain doll/ English Rose type natural make up days. I would re purchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product along with GoGo tint mainly because I find I don't suit heavy lipstick. The benetint is fabulous, just make sure when applying them to your cheeks not to wait too long to blend. It is best to start with 2-3 strokes on each cheek and rub in as soon as applied. I moisturized my face and let it sit for about 20 minutes before applying it. Applying it on the lips I had no issues, just make sure your lips are even and not chapped to have the best results. Depending on the intensity you desire you can add multiple coats if needed. I find applying it using the brush directly is best, make sure the product is spread evenly on your lips, let it sit and then rub lips together gently. I also want to mention that this product is perfect if you want to keep a natural and appealing look/ you don't have time to put makeup on. Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase, I bought the mini size in case I wouldn't be satisfied but I know for sure I will be repurchasing the bigger bottle when I'm out.

on 6/9/2018 1:25:00 PM

This is like the world's most expensive cherryade. You know when kids drink a red slushie or ice lolly, and they get red lips? It looks like that, but doesn't taste good and costs as much as a year's supply of E-number laden sugar water.

OK so that's a complete over-exaggeration, but there's a tiny bit of truth in there. For the amount of money this costs, this is so unimpressive. What is it now, around £25 for 10ml? If you buy this, and pick up the other 3 - posie tint, chacha tint, lolly tint - that's £100 down for tints that don't even stick around on your face all that long. It's a thin, water-based tint so it comes off as the day goes on, more quickly if you eat or drink. Nowhere near as long-lasting as claimed. I find it's too thin and runny to use well as a cheek tint too - too much and it dribbles and drips everywhere, too little and it looks patchy and streaky trying to blend it. Doesn't blend well over foundation - on me it never applies evenly, even when trying to use with a make-up sponge trying to stamp it on. Trying to blend it just makes my foundation streaky and smudged.

The colour is lovely - looks dark in the bottle but turns into a nice deep cerise on lips. But it doesn't stick around long enough to justify the price tag. Korean lip tints are a fraction of the price, come in a greater range of shades, and last longer. There's just nothing about this that makes me feel £25 is a reasonable value for this stuff.

on 4/5/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love. Makes my lips look so good

on 2/2/2018 9:00:00 AM

Good product that you can keep for years. It’s very easy to use and give a nice flush of color onto your cheeks, lasts all day while looking super natural. You can also put on your lips and it will give a slightly barely there red color. Perfect for a long working day!

on 11/8/2017 2:56:00 PM

Highly toxic ingredients, made me very sick. As soon as I stopped using this product, within a few days, I felt better.

Popular Blush Products