BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this lip stain. It’s the perfect bitten lip look stain. It’s very pretty. I love this for minimal make up days or under other lip products, I don’t like how it looks on cheeks though. I prefer the Stila water colour blush cushion in rose water for a naturally flushed porcelain doll/ English Rose type natural make up days. I would re purchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product along with GoGo tint mainly because I find I don't suit heavy lipstick. The benetint is fabulous, just make sure when applying them to your cheeks not to wait too long to blend. It is best to start with 2-3 strokes on each cheek and rub in as soon as applied. I moisturized my face and let it sit for about 20 minutes before applying it. Applying it on the lips I had no issues, just make sure your lips are even and not chapped to have the best results. Depending on the intensity you desire you can add multiple coats if needed. I find applying it using the brush directly is best, make sure the product is spread evenly on your lips, let it sit and then rub lips together gently. I also want to mention that this product is perfect if you want to keep a natural and appealing look/ you don't have time to put makeup on. Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase, I bought the mini size in case I wouldn't be satisfied but I know for sure I will be repurchasing the bigger bottle when I'm out.

on 6/9/2018 1:25:00 PM

This is like the world's most expensive cherryade. You know when kids drink a red slushie or ice lolly, and they get red lips? It looks like that, but doesn't taste good and costs as much as a year's supply of E-number laden sugar water.

OK so that's a complete over-exaggeration, but there's a tiny bit of truth in there. For the amount of money this costs, this is so unimpressive. What is it now, around £25 for 10ml? If you buy this, and pick up the other 3 - posie tint, chacha tint, lolly tint - that's £100 down for tints that don't even stick around on your face all that long. It's a thin, water-based tint so it comes off as the day goes on, more quickly if you eat or drink. Nowhere near as long-lasting as claimed. I find it's too thin and runny to use well as a cheek tint too - too much and it dribbles and drips everywhere, too little and it looks patchy and streaky trying to blend it. Doesn't blend well over foundation - on me it never applies evenly, even when trying to use with a make-up sponge trying to stamp it on. Trying to blend it just makes my foundation streaky and smudged.

The colour is lovely - looks dark in the bottle but turns into a nice deep cerise on lips. But it doesn't stick around long enough to justify the price tag. Korean lip tints are a fraction of the price, come in a greater range of shades, and last longer. There's just nothing about this that makes me feel £25 is a reasonable value for this stuff.

on 4/5/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love. Makes my lips look so good

on 2/2/2018 9:00:00 AM

Good product that you can keep for years. It’s very easy to use and give a nice flush of color onto your cheeks, lasts all day while looking super natural. You can also put on your lips and it will give a slightly barely there red color. Perfect for a long working day!

on 11/8/2017 2:56:00 PM

Highly toxic ingredients, made me very sick. As soon as I stopped using this product, within a few days, I felt better.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

back around 2013, this product is so trendy among popular girls in my college

i buy one because of the hype to be honest
AND I DON'T LIKE IT :(

as a blush, i didn't see any flush on my cheek for some reason, i'm medium skin tone girl btw

as a liptint, maybe because i'm not a fan of liptint
but this makes my lips dry so badly, i don't know why :(

and the price doesn't make sense for me, it's too expensive
if you want a liptint, just buy those liptint from korean brands, more affordable, and more pigmented (but not sure for the formulation)

İm my country Turkey, its so expensive. 45$!!!!

on 9/22/2017 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It smells nice and gives a hint to colour that is buildable. As cheeck colour it lasts all day. It's just expensive for me at this point in my life. I also think a piece a red beet would be a good alternative and do a similar job

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The most natural looking flush, applies well over powder products, lasts all day, dewy finish, undetectable as makeup and easy to apply. Only con is the packaging looks a little cheap for a $30 product.