BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 4/16/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I couldn't get on with this at all. I found it to be very drying on my lips and it settled in to the creases. My lips felt so dry after using that I had to stop using it.
On my cheeks I had to work really quickly and it doesn't blend well at all.
I binned it so I won't repurchase!

on 3/31/2017 11:40:00 AM

I love the natural flush color, and the way that it blends in to my skin. But it disappears into my cheeks pretty quickly. On my lips, it immediately recedes into my mouth, leaving the edges of my lips uncovered.

on 3/31/2017 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Benetint is good as a lip stain and as a blush but you have to use it sparingly and you have to work it in very quickly or it will be way too much. I don't use this often.

on 3/12/2017 1:37:00 AM

This gives me the most amazing flush J have ever seen. It seems to melt right into the skin and makes me look so young and healthy.

The way I apply it is I will dab the brush onto my fingers 2-4 times and use that fingertip to brush it onto my cheeks.

The only other thing that comes close to this kind of blush is a cream blush but I still think this one is more real looking and absolutely gorgeous.

While I have read others complaining about theirs dripping out of the bottle, I have not experienced that for myself so I can't say for sure how the packaging works. The little brush applicator is adorable and so beneficial esp in the way I apply this product.

on 1/28/2017 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG blush! I'm just finishing my first bottle after a year of everyday use. I have dry skin and fine lines so powdered blushes just emphasize that fact. I put 4 lines on my cheekbones and blend with a blush brush ( no fingers) after applying moisturizer and BB cream. It blends perfectly and is the actual color of my skin when I blush or after a workout. I love it and prefer it to cream blushes as well.

on 1/27/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this full sized after getting the posietint product as a sample (which I liked).
This is nothing like that. It is a very thin fluid, with a strong rose scent in a color that is between red/fuchsia. I liked the color much better than posietint though. There is a brush applicator tip that the bristles felt very cheap. I tried applying with it and gave up so I just transferred the product to another applicator.
I mainly bought this to use as a lip tint, and it did not last. As other reviewers said, it does dry the lips after application and after I applied lip balm (eos) the tint easily faded within the hour. Posietint's gel formulation meant I didn't use as much lip balm, and it lasted much longer.

Tl,dr; not like posietint. Good color payoff, not long lasting, terrible smell.

on 1/26/2017 11:41:00 AM

This is still one of the best long lating cheek stains for God knows how long. For those who gave low ratings cause they dot or swiped directly on their skin, try this technic; get a stipling brush. Swipe it 2 to 3times directly on the brush. Stiple on your cheeks. Do not use beauty blender or your fingers to apply. Even the flat foundie brush works. Youre welcome. :)

I had high hopes for this as it is marketed as a natural looking tint for lips and cheeks. It is way too drying on the lips and barely any color shows. On the cheeks it works much better but even then, I find it emphasizes my imperfections and uneven skin tone; it is patchy and some areas look much darker than others. I have only tried applying this with fingers and it stains my fingers for a while after application.
PROS:
- Cute packaging
CONS:
- Smells strange almost chemically-like
- Drying on lips
- Patchy on skin
- Can only be applied with fingers and it stains
- Not worth the price tag

I absolutely hated this blush. The instructions said to do three lines on the face and quickly blend it in. Did that, but the only thing noticeable was three stained lines on my face. I tried to do dots next instead. Same issue. This product just stains the area so quickly before you can actually disperse the product, and then everything else is completely unnoticeable. Maybe if it was a slightly thicker formula, like their highbeam, it would work better, but right now it's just awful.

on 12/27/2016 8:18:00 AM

Need to use quite alot of product for lips to look red,prefer other lipsticks to create gradient lip instead. Dont like the nail polish like applicator:( And too expensive