BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 1/28/2017 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG blush! I'm just finishing my first bottle after a year of everyday use. I have dry skin and fine lines so powdered blushes just emphasize that fact. I put 4 lines on my cheekbones and blend with a blush brush ( no fingers) after applying moisturizer and BB cream. It blends perfectly and is the actual color of my skin when I blush or after a workout. I love it and prefer it to cream blushes as well.

on 1/27/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this full sized after getting the posietint product as a sample (which I liked).
This is nothing like that. It is a very thin fluid, with a strong rose scent in a color that is between red/fuchsia. I liked the color much better than posietint though. There is a brush applicator tip that the bristles felt very cheap. I tried applying with it and gave up so I just transferred the product to another applicator.
I mainly bought this to use as a lip tint, and it did not last. As other reviewers said, it does dry the lips after application and after I applied lip balm (eos) the tint easily faded within the hour. Posietint's gel formulation meant I didn't use as much lip balm, and it lasted much longer.

Tl,dr; not like posietint. Good color payoff, not long lasting, terrible smell.

on 1/26/2017 11:41:00 AM

This is still one of the best long lating cheek stains for God knows how long. For those who gave low ratings cause they dot or swiped directly on their skin, try this technic; get a stipling brush. Swipe it 2 to 3times directly on the brush. Stiple on your cheeks. Do not use beauty blender or your fingers to apply. Even the flat foundie brush works. Youre welcome. :)

I had high hopes for this as it is marketed as a natural looking tint for lips and cheeks. It is way too drying on the lips and barely any color shows. On the cheeks it works much better but even then, I find it emphasizes my imperfections and uneven skin tone; it is patchy and some areas look much darker than others. I have only tried applying this with fingers and it stains my fingers for a while after application.
PROS:
- Cute packaging
CONS:
- Smells strange almost chemically-like
- Drying on lips
- Patchy on skin
- Can only be applied with fingers and it stains
- Not worth the price tag

I absolutely hated this blush. The instructions said to do three lines on the face and quickly blend it in. Did that, but the only thing noticeable was three stained lines on my face. I tried to do dots next instead. Same issue. This product just stains the area so quickly before you can actually disperse the product, and then everything else is completely unnoticeable. Maybe if it was a slightly thicker formula, like their highbeam, it would work better, but right now it's just awful.

on 12/27/2016 8:18:00 AM

Need to use quite alot of product for lips to look red,prefer other lipsticks to create gradient lip instead. Dont like the nail polish like applicator:( And too expensive

on 12/25/2016 10:05:00 PM

I've been using this for the past 6-7 years, and it is my HG blusher.

For a start, I have pale, sallow Asian skin. I am also incapable of blushing. It is fairly clear, and Benetint is the motivation for me to keep my skin as clear as possible because it looks so great and natural on its own!

There was that one year i noticed benetint not absorbing well into my skin, turns out it was because I had a full time job and I was putting it on immediately after I wipe my face with a towel and the skin was too moist to absorb it. Now I wait a bit (wear clothes, do hair) before putting this on my cheeks (4-5 swipes on each side) and some light concealer, eyelash curler, mascara and brow gel and I'm good to go.

Benetint stays put the whole day, often I come back home at night and my cheeks are still stained about 40%. It is completely waterproof and sweatproof too. This blusher looks great on and under foundation (I use BareMinerals Original W15 Light).

The only downside is that it stains my fingers. Each bottle consistently lasts me one whole year, it is so worth the RM130ish (I can't remember the price).

on 12/2/2016 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I didn't heard about it before. I bought a BeneFit holiday set and benetint was in the set, luckily. So this is how I met with it. It is the travel size, sadly. The color it gives is so natural like there is no product on your cheeks. I have only one pinky blush and it is Nars' Dolce Vita - so I think I am not a pink color person. But I really liked the color the benetint gives. It is not a faux pink, it is very natural like the pinkness after a facial or gym. I am applying it with my fingers quickly before it dries (it dries fast so be careful). It lasts all day long. I don't like the smell of rose in any kind of beauty product normally but the smell of benetint didn't bother me at all. The price is of course too high, but all the BeneFit products are pricey to me so it is not a surprise. Hope the bottle lasts long time, but I believe I can buy another one again in another holiday set like this one.

To me Benetint is a product I always have in my makeup pouch. I love it for refreshing my blush and lips trough the day. One thing I found a little uncomfortable might be the rose scent (tho I love it) ~ it really lingers on your lips up to two hours ~ so something to look out for if you are scent sensitive.. as a tint, yes it is drying (as most tints are) but I solve that quickly with a bit of Vaseline.. I personally enjoy the build ability factor to this product ~ as some Korean lip tints tend to be overly pigmented making it hard to remove product or reapply. With benetint I'm free to remove and apply as much I like that exact day ^.^

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i got it in travel size and its great on cheeks but dries down my lips so quickly and it doesnt last long enough