BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 2/2/2018 9:00:00 AM

Good product that you can keep for years. It’s very easy to use and give a nice flush of color onto your cheeks, lasts all day while looking super natural. You can also put on your lips and it will give a slightly barely there red color. Perfect for a long working day!

on 11/8/2017 2:56:00 PM

Highly toxic ingredients, made me very sick. As soon as I stopped using this product, within a few days, I felt better.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

back around 2013, this product is so trendy among popular girls in my college

i buy one because of the hype to be honest
AND I DON'T LIKE IT :(

as a blush, i didn't see any flush on my cheek for some reason, i'm medium skin tone girl btw

as a liptint, maybe because i'm not a fan of liptint
but this makes my lips dry so badly, i don't know why :(

and the price doesn't make sense for me, it's too expensive
if you want a liptint, just buy those liptint from korean brands, more affordable, and more pigmented (but not sure for the formulation)

İm my country Turkey, its so expensive. 45$!!!!

on 9/22/2017 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It smells nice and gives a hint to colour that is buildable. As cheeck colour it lasts all day. It's just expensive for me at this point in my life. I also think a piece a red beet would be a good alternative and do a similar job

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The most natural looking flush, applies well over powder products, lasts all day, dewy finish, undetectable as makeup and easy to apply. Only con is the packaging looks a little cheap for a $30 product.

on 8/10/2017 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Benetint has become a staple beauty product for me! I mainly use it on my lips as a soft natural lip tint. I really like the fact that it can be used naturally or layered for a dramatic look. It dries very quickly which can be a con if you are using it on your cheeks. When I use this product on my cheeks I use my makeup sponge and I apply it to one cheek then blend and repeat. I originally bought a multi pack with Lollitint and Cha-Chatint. Out of those three for my favorite is by far Benetint. Buy in the mini size! It lasts forever!!! I love this product!

on 6/18/2017 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The color, a sheer pink rose, is so pretty swatched on the back of my hand, but it does nothing on my lips. Perhaps it's because the tint is nearly the same color as my lip pigment. I didn't love Benetint as a cheek stain, either. It is extremely watery and hard to blend without the stain soaking into my skin unevenly and looking blotchy. The only way to correct is to remove and start over. The nail-polish-type applicator is not to my liking, as it makes application tricky (and drippy). And then there's the extremely strong floral smell. Overall, I dislike the water-based formula, which bled and feathered badly, even after I applied it to clean, bare lips. When I applied it over a shea-based balm, the color slid right off.

I prefer Vincent Longo Lip Cheek Gel Stain, with its doe foot applicator. Baby Boo is very similar in color to Benetint, just a hint more saturated and much more staining. After a full day, my lips still look rosy. And with the VL I actually can apply it over a thin layer of lip balm and not have the color or performance affected. Another favorite is Becca Beach Tint in Raspberry, slightly deeper in tone. Both VL and Becca are gel based, so they are much easier to control and blend. I like the theory of Benetint--it just didn't work in practice for me.

on 5/15/2017 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A classic for good reason! A natural 'boost' of color on the lips or cheeks and you're good to go! I Carry this around in my purse, especially for special events. Only problem is sometimes it leaks which is not so good for said special events :) Not but in all seriousness this is a product I've been using for over a decade and have never even come close to a replacement. Thank you Benefit! Never discontinue!

This is a part two of my first review because I forgot to include something: If you let it sit on your cheeks for to long it stains... I'm writing a part two because I'm new to Makeup Alley and I don't know how to edit my reviews... 😂

Popular Blush Products