BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

İm my country Turkey, its so expensive. 45$!!!!

on 9/22/2017 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It smells nice and gives a hint to colour that is buildable. As cheeck colour it lasts all day. It's just expensive for me at this point in my life. I also think a piece a red beet would be a good alternative and do a similar job

on 6/18/2017 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The color, a sheer pink rose, is so pretty swatched on the back of my hand, but it does nothing on my lips. Perhaps it's because the tint is nearly the same color as my lip pigment. I didn't love Benetint as a cheek stain, either. It is extremely watery and hard to blend without the stain soaking into my skin unevenly and looking blotchy. The only way to correct is to remove and start over. The nail-polish-type applicator is not to my liking, as it makes application tricky (and drippy). And then there's the extremely strong floral smell. Overall, I dislike the water-based formula, which bled and feathered badly, even after I applied it to clean, bare lips. When I applied it over a shea-based balm, the color slid right off.

I prefer Vincent Longo Lip Cheek Gel Stain, with its doe foot applicator. Baby Boo is very similar in color to Benetint, just a hint more saturated and much more staining. After a full day, my lips still look rosy. And with the VL I actually can apply it over a thin layer of lip balm and not have the color or performance affected. Another favorite is Becca Beach Tint in Raspberry, slightly deeper in tone. Both VL and Becca are gel based, so they are much easier to control and blend. I like the theory of Benetint--it just didn't work in practice for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The most natural looking flush, applies well over powder products, lasts all day, dewy finish, undetectable as makeup and easy to apply. Only con is the packaging looks a little cheap for a $30 product.

This is a part two of my first review because I forgot to include something: If you let it sit on your cheeks for to long it stains... I'm writing a part two because I'm new to Makeup Alley and I don't know how to edit my reviews... 😂

on 8/10/2017 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Benetint has become a staple beauty product for me! I mainly use it on my lips as a soft natural lip tint. I really like the fact that it can be used naturally or layered for a dramatic look. It dries very quickly which can be a con if you are using it on your cheeks. When I use this product on my cheeks I use my makeup sponge and I apply it to one cheek then blend and repeat. I originally bought a multi pack with Lollitint and Cha-Chatint. Out of those three for my favorite is by far Benetint. Buy in the mini size! It lasts forever!!! I love this product!

on 5/5/2017 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Had this for many years- my first Benefit purchase. Still have more than 3/4 in the bottle- you only need a little of this product. It's a good lip stain-matte,but for the cheeks you have to be diligent to blend quickly as it dries just as fast. Does not blend well as there will be some unevenness between cheeks and product concentration spots on the cheeks. When applied to the lips I find it that it's is drying so I would apply a balm over it and works well. The huge downside is the strong floral- rose scent. Because of this, it has made its way to the back of the cosmetic drawer... overall aside from the overpowering scent, it's really a boring product.

love this but it's too expensive for what it is

on 5/15/2017 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I was using this before I even started wearing makeup...if that makes sense

I was originally sold on the novelty of this being a combination between rose water and a cosmetic. It has a nail varnish applicator brush (mine does anyway, it may have changed by now) and the allure of a vial of deep red rose scented liquid appealed to me on a deep. Level.

I even bought it at full price from boots- that's how badly I felt I needed this in my life.

This product REALLY delivers as a lip stain. wear it over or under balm, under lipstick to increase the wear time or my favourite- under a tinted gloss to increase the depth of colour and shine.

As a cheek stain the benetint is not so straightforward. I put it straight down on bare skin using the applicator brush and then move it around ASAP with my fingers so it doesn't dry in a line. I get pink fingers and end up wiping most of the product off during this process, and it's quick drying so you have to act fast.

I really don't know how you're supposed to get this onto your face without the streaky smudgy panic that always ensues when I try using this as a cheek stain. Also it's a liquid so I'm not really happy to put it over face makeup. If I wear it underneath then with foundation on top it will disappear anyway...

I think the bottom line is you CAN use this on your face but only if that's all you're wearing, otherwise it doesn't really work.

But on the lips the benetint is still one of my all time products.

Watch me use it under gloss here-

To see more search Ayish Zone on YouTube x

on 5/15/2017 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A classic for good reason! A natural 'boost' of color on the lips or cheeks and you're good to go! I Carry this around in my purse, especially for special events. Only problem is sometimes it leaks which is not so good for said special events :) Not but in all seriousness this is a product I've been using for over a decade and have never even come close to a replacement. Thank you Benefit! Never discontinue!