BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2091 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am definitely in love with this lip tint! i'm currently using Rose-Tinted shade, which really suits my colour. As for my suggestion, I think the Rose shade fits in all skin shades, and trust me, it's not as strong as what some people might think! Although the tint might seems really pigmented and harsh, it actually looks really natural if your lips are naturally some what rosy red, or pinkish red. The smell of this, well, just plain rose. Surprisingly, the scent lasts fairly long, perhaps 3-4 hours or so! I have no problem with the application, the brush is really easy to use. My only problem is that sometimes the bottle loosen up and the product leaks, so be careful! I would personally suggest wearing this on days that you are wearing light makeup, or if you want to go for the Natural Makeup Look. I suggest lightly fill in your eyebrows, paint your eyes a few shades darker than your skin (for instance I'm tanned, and I wear Taupe and Cocoa by Bobbi Brown, but if you are pale, you can wear Blonde by Bobbibrown), lightly brush your cheeks with blush (either Clementine by Bobbibrown, or Meteorites Pearls Carousel by Guerlain), and then you are good to go!

on 7/9/2016 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

As with all things from Benefit, the packaging is very cute! I love that nail polish container look.

I use this as a lip stain. I tried to use it over my cheeks on top of my foundation, but I found that it wouldn't blend. So I ended up with two red dots on my cheeks. Lol.

For the lips, it gives it a look like you've just had red cordial. It's a very non fuss, low key look. It tastes nice. :)

Problems include: poor longevity (lasts approx an hour) and it is very very drying for lips.You can combat this by putting on lip balm over the top - but it makes you think, why don't you just use tinted lip balm instead?

Now, considering it it $55 per bottle - I think when I run out, I will purchase something else.

To Read all 2087 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is absolutely beautiful for a healthy natural flush. I put it on after foundation, before powder. It shows through the powder no matter how heavy the powder. It lasts all day! Fantastic, why did I wait so long to get this!

on 7/2/2016 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have always liked a cheek stain and was about to rebuy Pinch My Cheeks when I decided to try Benetint. Not a real fan of the brush applicator but I got over it. I use it daily, sometimes I might brush a blush over it, but it is just enough color on its own. It gives the natural see through look that I prefer. I have been using the original bottle for 18 months and there is about 1/3 remaining so it is economical for the price. I apply and blend one cheek at a time as it is quick drying. I have also learned to take care as I have had it splatter onto my top and it is a stain! Would hate to have the bottle leak or break! Definitely will repurchase.

on 7/1/2016 6:19:00 PM

I am sooo sad about this. I read such good reviews, but this did not work for me at all. U used it as a lip stain. I love the smell and I love the color you can get, but it barely stays on more than an hour. For the price, I expected more.

This product did blend easily into my cheeks but the color didn't work for me. I have fair skin with lots of redness so this shade of blush seems all wrong for me. With one application it was very sheer and with two it was too much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was surprised at how well it blended when used as a blush as long as you use it before otherwise, it is a splotchy mess and now natural the color looked. I was also surprised at how nicely it colored my lips. One application gave me a very sheer, barely there flush. A second layer was a little more obvious, natural look. Three layers gave me the perfect natural rosy flush. You need to add a little balm for this to work well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It looks like it gives my lips a lipstick looking color. Great color overall though.

For my cheeks, it gives a nice flush, but it take time to learn how to blend it best.

Lasts a long time and has great staying power. Ive had it for almost a year, and Ive used maybe...5-8%, even though I use it practically everyday. I will be repurchasing

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally use this as a blush, dabbing the tint on my cheeks with clean fingers. It gives a nice natural flush to my complexion. That is the only positive thing about this product.
I find application bit tricky because this dribbles down my fingers, and you have to work fast to blend and spread. Do not use this over powder or matte finish foundations. You will find it removing your foundations. I reach for this only when I have extra time to spare. Otherwise, I normally use my powder blushes which are hassle free.
This really sucks as a lip tint. You have to apply several washes for the colour to actually show, and because its so watery it is hard to control.
Will not repurchase for the price. I think Benefit should also come up with a more user friendly applicator or packaging.

This just did not work for me. I put it on and layered and layered and got like no colour payoff. After that many layers it just ended up looking blotchy and gross. Tried a mac stipple brush, a sponge, my fingers, just the brush it came with...no dice. Used on my lips which are as pale as me, nothing except dryness. This cult favourite just isn't for me. TOTAL DUD.

Popular Blush Products