KENZO Kenzoki Sensuel Milky-Rice Body Scrub

KENZO Kenzoki Sensuel Milky-Rice Body Scrub

on 7/24/2006 11:40:00 PM

There is nothing about the Kenzoki products I don't like! This scrub is just the best I have used. It is not scratchy but a soft exfoliant with the most scrumptious scent. The little beads disolve into a creamy wash, it doesn't foam up but thats okay! If it were in a tube, I'd be very happy, don't like jars I have to put fingers into. Price wise, I don't think its bad, $38 for a 6.8oz jar, there are others out there in the $50 and higher range that are not as good as this!

on 2/12/2006 7:37:00 AM

Haven't tried it yet. Just bought it today! Smells wonderfully!
I chose it from many others because of smell, consistence and package.
When I open the cover I feel luxury!

on 11/4/2005 1:01:00 PM

You know what's cool? Winning a set of a sensual, aromatic, elegant products that you've always wanted to try, but could never justify spending the money on. I won this from a Lucky magazine giveaway, and I couldn't have recieved a more perfect kit. I love Kenzoki products, and I love this scrub. It's very gentle, has a completely subtle, natural scent...kind of like sweet rice pudding, and leaves the skin soft, silky, and moisturized. The heat of the shower only seems to intensify the glorious aroma. If you want a luxurious body treatment, look no further. On the top of the tub is written..."silky-sweet skin". Sighhhh...YES!