Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Heptane, Ethyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentyl Diisobutyrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Nitrocellulose, Benzophenone-1, Cl 26100 (Red 17), Cl 60725 (Violet 2), Cl 47000 (Yellow 11).

I had high hopes due to the positive rating, but this just did not work for me. It made all of my manicures chip or peel within a few days, even with polish that last 7+ days with the Revlon gel basecoat.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Well, I wish I could say something nice, but I can't.
This top coat doesn't get stuck to my nails, it peels like a bad gel-cream. On top of the peeling it helps colorful polishes to get into my nails and make them extremely yellow. I have never experienced that with any other base coats. Perhaps some ingredient is incompatible with my nails.

This is the best basecoat I have ever used. I agree it does feel slightly rubbery when it dries, but after you apply the nail polish, it's covered up. We all know that typically dark polishes last a day or 2 but with this bonder, you can even wear dark colors for a week and that is without taking extra care with gloves, etc. It's the best and I highly recommend it!

I absolutely love and adore this basecoat. If I never have to use any other basecoat than this ever again I'd be a happy girl.

I have no bad things to say about it but I do wish it was easier to get here in Australia. My Local beauty shop and some chemists used to sell it but are selling out of all orly products in store and so now I have to resort to purchasing online as there seems to be nowhere I can go personally to purchase it. So one lippie off for the price because we are now at the mercy of online sellers and having to pay postage makes it more pricey.

But despite that huge disappointment I absolutely recommend you try it.

My CND Stickey went bad after I had been using it for a number of months. I had been searching for this base to use instead, and finally found it at a local Sally's (another local Sally's didn't carry it). It dries quickly and provides a good barrier to protect the nail from polish. But be forewarned that it is very sticky. You pretty much have to wait for it to dry and then apply polish immediately. I don't mind that, but it is worth noting.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Really works! Nail polish literally peels off my nails. I've tried every anti-chipping product out there and I've always end up disappointed. This product has lived up to its claims I'm almost a week into my manicure and no chips! That NEVER happens with my nails. I put this product right up there my HG Seche Vite.

I was so disappointed, as were many others, when they discontinued the Revlon Colorstay Gel basecoat. It made my polish last like no other. Until I discovered the Orly Bonder basecoat. I think the Orly is even better than the Revlon. Makes my polish last a week, and I am not easy on my nails. Love, love, love it. Don't discontinue it, Orly!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this stuff is amazing. my nail polish (Essie) had stayed on over a week now! I do apply "looks wet" topcoat as well. will never buy anything else but orly binder again! LOVE

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this base! I have pathetic excuses for nails. They're so thin and constantly bend that polish usually flakes off them in meet hours along the bend points. This stuff actually allows me to have nicely polished nails for a couple days. When topped with my HG top coat SV or OTD they last a full week. I will always have a bottle of this at home for my DIY mani/pedis

This base coat turned out to be the culprit that was causing the horribly peeling nails that I've suffered from for over a year now. I tried everything under the sun to stop my nails peeling, they were so weak and would bend and tear at the slightest thing. I stopped using Bonder about a month ago and my nails have completely stopped peeling and are actually getting reasonably long!

So yeah if you have any trouble with weak/peeling nails and are using this product, try giving it a rest for a month and see what happens. I can't believe I suffered for so long thinking it was just a fact of life that my nails were weak when it was Bonder all along :(