Urban Decay Smog

Urban Decay Smog
SmogSmogSmogSmog

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Smog is a classic from Urban Decay's eye shadow range, and it is a beautiful color. It is a warm golden brown metallic with a tiny bit of extra sparkle; it isn't glittery like some of UD's shadows can be, so there isn't a lot of fall out. This is great for both daytime looks or more dramatic smokey eyes. The formulation is amazing as well. This is a staple color for me, and one of the prettiest true brown eye shadows I own.

on 6/17/2017 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Wow, just wow. I can't believe I had ignored this little gem. I'm a very neutral loving girl, and for the past 3 years I tried this ONCE and put it on the back burner. I was only using 3-4 e/s from the Naked palette regularly, and this was too shimmery and I didn't know what to pair this up with.

Well, on Cafe we were talking about our favourite e/s of all time and THIS shade kept popping up. So I thought I'd give it a second try.

It's gorgeous. I'm NC20 (fair, warm-neutral) with dark eyes. It just makes my eyes pop. I pair it with the tiniest bit of Creep in the outer v.

It's a very similar look to Sidecar (but this is darker). I'm not sure how else to describe it other than a frosty bronze. It's so smooth, easy to apply. No fallout. Just a real pleasure to use. Recommend.

OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW IN THE NAKED PALETTE I don't like using it in my crease cuz it's shimmery but it's a GORGEOUS lid color. I get compliments on my eyeshadow whenever I where this by itself with mascara. It goes really well with my brown eyes too :) If I hit pan I will repurchase separately and depot this in my naked palette :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very versatile color, my favorite look to do with it is put it all over my lid( sometimes with half baked), blend it into my crease and put darkhorse on the outercrease to darken it. It is shimmery and golden enough to be a lid color, but dark brown and bronze enough to serve as a crease color. It pairs well with many eyeshadows like golds, greens, browns, and maybe even rose, but still looks lovely on its own. The shimmer is more fine( not overly chunky or glittery), it's pigmented, and like all UD eyeshadows, very blendable. I especially like it in winter because bronzy gold colors warm up any eye color and go well with plum lips and blush.

on 9/27/2014 10:19:00 PM

This is the perfect eyeshadow color. It's pigmented, versatile, smooth, and blendable. I constantly dip my brush into this color and am always satisfied with the looks it brings. With that being said, I think that when I use this in conjunction with my matte shades in Naked 2 Basics, I can create a nice smokey eye for everyday. This is just overall a beautiful color that it sure to flatter any skintone.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is SO nice. It's a warm golden medium brown that really compliments brown eyes. It's not "too much" and I wear it all over the lid. In between a shimmer and metallic, but not gaudy.

on 6/29/2014 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eyeshadow! It is a beautiful, copper tone. It blends really nicely. It looks great on my cool-toned skin. I like to pair it with a green eyeliner and red lipstick. Great dupe for Marc Jacobs no 3 color peachy bronze in the shoe gazer palette.

I love this super usable in situations

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Got this in both my book of shadows and original baked pallet. Love this bronze/gold colour on my dark brown eyes. Soft and very bendable shimmer with no glitter. Wear this almost every day. Would defiantly recommend this to everyone!

on 12/30/2013 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful deep golden brown shade that leans metallic. One of my favorite UD shades of all time. This is great in the outter V and in the crease. Using it as a liner makes my hazel eyes really stand out.

Very pigmented as with all UD shades and very blendable and soft.

Popular Eye Shadows