Fresh Rice Dry Oil

Fresh Rice Dry Oil

4.5

SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT ARNICA CHAMISSON FLOWER EXTRACT CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT PASSIFLORA INCARNATA FLOWER EXTRACT BENZYL ALCOHOL LINALOOL CITRAL CITRONELLOL GERANIOL LIMONENE BHT

on 6/14/2016 10:29:00 AM

i began by rolling my eyes at the marketing of it as being inspired by japanese rice farmers. i mean...

the oil itself really does smell wonderful, and absorbs so well. there is almost no wait time between application and feeling like you can get dressed. it has also cured problem dry spots on my elbows and heels. really impressive.

but i'm sorry, this desperately needs a pump or a pipette. something. anything. it would be more hygienic. also, it is an expensive product, and when i lose some due to the poor design of the bottle, i feel cheated.

lose the wack story and improve the bottle and you've got me. i don't know if i can buy this again otherwise.

on 3/18/2016 8:55:00 PM

I have been a loyal fan of Fresh's Dry Rice Oil for years. As soon as I am out of the bath I completely douse my entire body in this nectar from the gods!!
Amazing product and my skin always feels like velvet. Now if they would only make a perfume in this fragrance my luxury cosmetics collection and life would be complete!
If you have not tried yet, you should absolutely place on your wishlist!

Full Size Image

To Read all 28 Reviews, Login or Join

The only reason I would NOT repurchase this product is because of the price. It is ridiculously expensive, especially for the amount of oil that you get.
However, it totally deserves the 5-star rating. The smell alone is AMAZING. It's like peaches and warmness and light! It lingers for a good 2 hours.
This oil is moisturizing, but nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to moisturizer qualities. It's safe to say that the best part of this oil is the scent. You'll totally find yourself sniffing your soft and glowy skin every 5 minutes after using this :D

on 9/10/2011 12:26:00 PM

I love body oils and this one is certainly a good quality. The only problem is the price! It's super expensive. Not something I can purchase on a regular basis...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product is brilliant. The smell is of succulent peaches with a hint of warm sugar. Thebottle is beautifully presented, however, the mouth of the bottle is cause for concern as it is quite difficult to avoid over-pouring. The oil absorbs so well and leaves my skin very moisturized and dewy for days. I was previously using Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (which is also wonderful), but Fresh Rice Oil is by far a more invigorating and coveted product for me.

on 5/6/2009 10:27:00 PM

I guess I built up this product too much - all the reviews described as heaven on earth. Finally, got a Sephora gift card and splurged $48 on it. Could not wait to smell the famous "peaches" smell....yeah, I guess. The smell is barely noticeable, you have to practically stick your nose to your skin. Feels nice and silky but I would not be all ga-ga over it. Like it enough to keep but would never repurchase. The bottle is super simple, does not even stand out on the edge of the tub, big opening to pour the oil through.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite bath/body product hands down! It's a bit pricey at $48 for 3.4 oz., but worth the splurge. As others have said, a light and dry oil, no greasy feeling after applying, sinks in quick and leaves skin silky and sweetly scented. The scent is like sweet fuzzy peach skin to me, rather than a juicy peach sweetness. A little goes a looooong way. I like to use this after a shower. I place my index finger over the top and tilt the bottle like I would with a perfume and the same with the middle and ring fingers. I work that into the skin, stretching it as far as it will go and repeating the process when neccessary (yeah, I'm a little anal retentive!). I find this gives me just enough to work with without making a mess or wasting the product. I don't use this everyday. I consider it more an occasional pampering rather than an everyday method of moisturizing. For me, using it this way ensures I get the most out of one bottle.

on 8/11/2008 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

NECTARS OF THE GODS! This stuff is more than amazing- Fresh has out done themselves with this one. Opening the cap the aroma is like opening fresh peaches drowning in simple syrup.The scent is organic and comforting. I purchased the non spray bottle and I have to be careful to use just a little as a small amount goes a long way. The oil easily absorbs and softens on contact with skin. The fragrance lingers- a blend of ripened sweet and tart - just luscious and a fragrance as well as a moisturizer.This is by far the most enjoyable product by Fresh if that can be. I will not be without even with the hefty price.

The oil sinks right in so you don't feel like you're marinading and the smell is glorious. My other half bought it for me as a less-offensive-but-equally-self-serving-as-lingerie-gift. At $50 per bottle, yes it is an indulgence, but you won't find anything that has that scent anywhere (even the body cream, which wouldn't save you anything anyway). It's saving grace is that a little goes a long way. Put it on your Christmas list and start behaving nicely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When I use this dry oil (and it really is a dry oil, contradiction though it may seem) it's all about luxury, self-indulgence, and the finer things in life. To me, this is a product to be enjoyed, but financially speaking I simply can't afford to use it every day. Maybe sometime.
If you've got the money to pamper yourself, or if you're like me - you don't really have the money, but sometimes it needs to be done anyhow ... you'll love this oil as much as I do.

The texture is gorgeous, it disappears into your skin, leaves it glowing, looking healthy and happy. There is no greasy residue, just content, soft, nice-smelling skin.

The smell is sort of like peaches, but saying that isn't quite right .. this smells sweet, but not truly fruity. I can also detect a bit of apricot to the scent. You will smell this strongly when you first apply it, and then it will quickly fade to a light background scent, which will stay with you all day. May clash with some perfumes - when I wear this I skip other scents.

It just gives me an all-around good feeling, so as a way to spoil oneself, it's perfect.

Oh, one last thing .. the bottle talks about spraying it on, and some other reviews have mentioned a spray .. but mine is just a screw-cap. I got it straight from Fresh, so I have no idea where the "spray" is or if it was redesigned or something.