Prestige VIP

4.5

I have been wearing VIP off and on for a few years until this line was pulled from drugstore shelves. Even Ulta didn't carry this shade. I tried other shades, Revlon Blushing Nude, Rose Velvet, MAC Twig, all too dark. L'Oreal Fairest Nude, too light. VIP has just the right combination of pink and brown/beige. A little dry, but just a touch of gloss takes care of that problem. VIP goes perfect with Jordana "Rock 'n Rose lipliner. I found VIP online and ordered several tubes. I guess I'll stick with what works.

I finally found a near perfect nude shade of lipstick. Its cheap and I don't find it very drying at all. It will definitely be a staple in my make up kit!!!

i like prestige l/s though they are slightly drying imo; they are well-pigmented, smooth, nonsticky/heavy, and have no perceptible smell/taste to me (besides a slight "lipsticky" one) imo.

V.I.P. is an opaque, matte, nude-hinted pink. very natural and pretty. cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.

Prestige lipsticks are packaged in streamlined round tubes with a brushed silver finish and a very helpful and accurate swatch of the shade on the bottom, IMO a very good quality packaging for the price. It clicks shut, so you can rest assured it will behave in your purse. The actual product has a faint waxy scent, typical of lipstick.

V.I.P. is the uber-YLBB shade; a neutral, medium pinkish-brown. On me it is very close to my perfect MLBB (which is a tad warmer toned, but then my skintone is quite warm - a yellowy NC20). On ladies with more of a neutral skintone, I believe it would be just perfect. The finish is semi-matte, which provides a natural and long-lasting result. It has a creamy formula, but it doesn't glide on too effortlessly as it doesn't have much moisture. This often accentuates the lines on my dry lips, so I only wear this lipstick with a lip balm underneath. Doing this also sheers out the color, which I prefer, since my lips are very pale and even this YLBB shade can look a bit dark on me. But if your lips have average pigment, you will most likely find this shade just right. I am impressed by this Prestige product and will most likely repurchase this if I run out, and also try out other shades.

I read somewhere that it's similar to MAC Twig. Well, I think that VIP is lighter, not so deep. Color is fabulous though. It's perfect MLBB color, medium matte nudish pinky beige shade. Creamy finish, stays well. I love new, modern looking silver packaging. Best d/s IMO. I'll definitely repurchase. update: I still LOVE it. I'm on my 3rd lippie now.

Great color!!!!! Very nice. It's inexpensive & good quality for the price. Not quite as creamy as high end lipsticks. It lasts well. This is a classic shade that's easy to reach for every day. Love it.