Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

3.8

on 3/9/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I liked this product. I have thin hair naturally. A couple of months ago I got a perm and it ruined my hair :/. Now it's dry and only looks good when I scrunch it or apply an iron to it. It was noticeably falling out in some places, and I'm still losing a lot. The Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Masque has helped a LOT with my hair now. Obviously, it's still damaged, but it's improved a lot since I've been using it. I use it twice a week, and I use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine conditioner and shampoo. So, it's not AS bad anymore. I would definitely recommend this product.

I use this hair mask once a week. I have color-treated hair and this product really deeply moisturizes it. I usually leave it on for 10 minutes in the shower. I also rinse with cool water, which locks in hair shine.

on 10/7/2007 5:25:00 PM

I agree with previous reviewers that this product succeeds in making my very thick but fine hair smoother, helping to reduce frizz and poofiness. However, for me the most noticeable effect was that it made my hair shinier than ever...glossy is the word that comes to mind. This in turn really accentuates the nuances and natural highlilghts in my haircolor. I leave the mask on for much longer than the instructions suggest, and I cover it with a plastic cap. This is the first leave-in mask I've ever used, and while I'd like to try others to compare, this one seems like a great product. EDIT: This mask is even more beneficial in winter. It greatly reduces the stringiness and static that my hair is prone to during cold, dry weather. The three days following my usage of this product are my absolute best hair days.

on 12/2/2005 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I give this one lippie only because I finally found a great use for this product...to shave my legs. Nice scent, but it left my hair feeling coated and overall gross. No real moisture. In comparison to other products I buy, this was pretty cheap. So, no real harm done to my wallet..because it makes an excellent shaving lotion/cream.