Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

4.9

on 3/9/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I liked this product. I have thin hair naturally. A couple of months ago I got a perm and it ruined my hair :/. Now it's dry and only looks good when I scrunch it or apply an iron to it. It was noticeably falling out in some places, and I'm still losing a lot. The Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Masque has helped a LOT with my hair now. Obviously, it's still damaged, but it's improved a lot since I've been using it. I use it twice a week, and I use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine conditioner and shampoo. So, it's not AS bad anymore. I would definitely recommend this product.

after using this for a while i loove this conditioner!!!!!!!at fitst when i bleached my hair i used this and saw no result but with time it improves conditions of my hair.It's nice shiny and almost healthy(i dyed it quite a bit in the past couple of years)when i put it on it feels really creamy and it does not smell toxic like some other products do ..i will definitly recommend this product to others :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this is pretty awesome - it feels a bit like a cholesterol pack on your hair, but smells much better and you can tell it's much better quality. I leave this in for mayb 5-10 minutes and when it's out my hair feels so soft and smooth. it's a nice compliment to a clarifying shampoo...or a nice thing to use if you're planning on giving your hair a break for a day or two!

on 9/27/2007 12:11:00 AM

Have repurchased this 3 times and that's really saying something for me. :) I use this once or twice weekly on my 2a fine but abundant hair that is slightly dry from coloring. This isn't too heavy and makes my hair so silky smooth. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will buy this over and over. Nothing makes my hair this smooth. I use this whenever I use a clarifying shampoo or swim in the ocean. It brings my hair back to normal. Well, much better than normal =). Smells great too, just like the conditioner

on 1/16/2006 12:45:00 PM

LOVE the smell of this stuff! It is very fresh and light but Im pretty disappointed that it didnt linger more in my hair! My curls are very soft and bouncy and the area on the nape of my neck that was tangling frequently hasnt tangled yet on my 2nd day hair. My hair color is positively shining! Even my ends that were looking a little dull look great! Didn't make my hair greasy but wasn't too light, either. There are no 'cones so it's just pure moisture you're putting on your hair. My initial review for the mask is great, hope it continues to work for me. Did I say how much I LOVE the smell?!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to find something i could alternate with kenra iet. I have finally found it. Although kenra is still my all time favorite deep conditioner, this one definitely comes 2nd. it leaves my slightly dry, slightly wavy, color treated hair, soft and moisturized. a little goes a long way so the tub will last me a long while. great find!

on 10/30/2005 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Looking for a hair mask that makes your hair feel like spun silk AND blows even high-end masks by Kerastase and Fekkai out of the water? Look no farther than the Regis Olive Oil Mask. I have loosely curled, dry, chemically treated hair that I treat to a moistuzing mask once a week. Lately I have about had it with masks that just coat with silicones and don't really do any sort of moisturizing at all (this mask is silicone free). All of that changed when I found this mask! The Olive Oil Mask leaves my hair feeling like butter... even my heat styled ends feel amazing! I can't recommend this highly enough! If your hair needs a super dose of moisture and a bit of protein for strengthening, get ye to the nearest Regis salon and pick up this mask (you may also want to pick up the Olive Oil S&C... they are amazing as well).

UPDATE 2/28/06: Still my total HG! Nothing compares to this amazing line! Nothing!

Ingredients:water, behentrimonium chloride, isopropyl myristate, cetyl alcohol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, olive oil PEG-7 esters, hydrolyzed soy protein, wheat amino acids, hydrolyzed wheat protein, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate-60, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, fragrance, methylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, citric acid.

continued >>