Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Violet
No Image

1 review

Eyes: Violet

Shockingly, I like this... and I'm not a fan of the other Olive Oil line products (I want to like them, honest I do).

It basically has the same effect as I WANT the Olive Oil conditioner to have... softens, detangles. Not wild about the scent, but it's nice. I prefer the Cashmere Kera Forte line's scent, and prefer that line's results in the S&C, but strangely, I don't like the Cashmere protein masque. Way prefer this Olive Oil masque. Odd odd odd.

Since I like scents to play nicely together, I don't really use this very much -- but it's GREAT to supplement the Olive Oil conditioner when I'm using up that huge bottle I purchased and I'm out of the Kera Forte.

I think the price is ridiculous, though. If it weren't a giveaway when I bought the S&C (which again, I don't really like), I would have felt ripped off. Too little product. It's a good product, but not worth the price for what it does. If I see it on a ridiculously crazy sale (which does happen), then I'll repurchase, but not until then.