Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

3.9

on 4/10/2009 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is okay. It does moisturize my fine hair but it feels more like a regular conditioner then a mask. It seems to just work that day I use it. It doesn't feel like a deep treatment type product.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i was using L'oreal's nature therapy but that stuff is full of cones and my hair feels heavy and coated...this on the other hand makes my hair feels soft and has a very lovely scent! i use this in rotation with my terax crema or kerastase masquintense

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My hair type: Asian, dry, thin, colored too often, fine and coarse

I bought this after reading all of the positive comments on MUA. I've only used this three times. I'm not too crazy about the smell but I can deal. It comes in a jar, is thick, yellow, and feels a bit like mayo. You have to dip your fingers in to get this thing out. I use this after my weekly routine of clarifying and using a protein reconstructor. The first two times that I used this, it seemed to dry out and weigh down my thin hair. I felt that possibly I was using too much of it and leaving it in my hair for too long. I used about 1 teaspoon and left it in my hair for about 10 mins. The third time I used this, I decided to change things around a bit. I applied a smaller amount...about 2/3 of a teaspoon and left it on for about 5 minutes. It seemed to do the trick...it helped reduce some of my frizz. I couldn't believe it. I only gave this 4 lippies because I don't know if it'll live up to the same results. I will update a few weeks from now.

EDIT: Sorry but this doesn't do anything for me at all. In fact, it dries out my hair. Maybe I have the hair type that needs silicone but I am going to look for a new deep conditioner.

I use this hair mask once a week. I have color-treated hair and this product really deeply moisturizes it. I usually leave it on for 10 minutes in the shower. I also rinse with cool water, which locks in hair shine.

i absolutely love this stuff. makes my hair so soft and healthy. i use it after a protein treat and it makes my hair so soft. i put a lil bit in my hands n rub it in my hair for a leave in also. a must have!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought this conditioner so many times that I've lost count. It is absolutely fantastic. It leaves my hair soft, healthy, shiny and it smells great. I love that it's silicone free-my hair never feels weighed down. I use this 2-3x/week. I let it sit in my hair for 10 minutes. I will continue to purchase as long as they make this.

on 10/7/2007 5:25:00 PM

I agree with previous reviewers that this product succeeds in making my very thick but fine hair smoother, helping to reduce frizz and poofiness. However, for me the most noticeable effect was that it made my hair shinier than ever...glossy is the word that comes to mind. This in turn really accentuates the nuances and natural highlilghts in my haircolor. I leave the mask on for much longer than the instructions suggest, and I cover it with a plastic cap. This is the first leave-in mask I've ever used, and while I'd like to try others to compare, this one seems like a great product. EDIT: This mask is even more beneficial in winter. It greatly reduces the stringiness and static that my hair is prone to during cold, dry weather. The three days following my usage of this product are my absolute best hair days.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about a year to keep my hair in shape. It has a very thick consistency and is ultra moisturizing. I love the fact that you get all moisture and no silicones with this conditioner! When I color my hair, this is the conditioner I choose to use after coloring. It does not strip color at all. If my hair seems like it's a little drier than normal, I will use this product twice a week. Great product and will not be without. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This masque smells sooo good!!! :) i got this yesterday and when i showered this morning the smell was sooo yummy :) i wanted to eat it lol :) it did leave my hair feeling soft but not as soft as when i use my HG which is L'oreal nature's therapy mega moisturizing creme.But like a reviewer below me stated that has silicone and this masque dosn't.I still like it,maybe my hair will like it the more i use it. overall this is a really good product.

on 10/31/2006 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use the OO shampoo and conditioner but I am kinda on the fence about this mask. It's ok. Even though my hair is colored, my hair is in great shape so I just think this is too heavy for my hair. I will use up what I bought but probably wouldn't repurchase. I just prefer the daily Olive Oil conditioner. It has the same great scent as the other OO line, which I love. It is a banana yellow color and has the consistency of a thick body cream and comes in jar.
UPDATE 8-4-2010
I have just about used all of this mask, and I will repurchase. I don't apply near my roots, just like they ask you to, and it makes my hair really shiny and keeps my hair bouncy. Good stuff!

Popular Hair Treatments