Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

4.6

on 10/15/2007 1:25:00 PM

I love this. I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel afterwards, the consistency. I love everything about this. Wonderful product. Thanks MUA for steering me towards this one.

on 9/27/2007 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this! My hair is fine and dry (I color), and I need a really good moisturizing conditioner. First of all, I love the smell, it doesn't smell like olive oil, but it's hard to describe. Very pleasant. And the mask is thick and creamy, but rinses well. It leaves my hair smooth and moisturized, and healthy looking. I also like that it doesn't leave it flat. which many deep conditioners do. I bought it at Regis, but you can also get it at the salon at Walmart.

UPDATE: Still loving this, but I found that I can use this as a leave- in conditioner/pommade. I rub a little between my hands and run it through my hair, and it leaves it incredibly shiny, and it looks so moisurized and healthy! It does what I was hoping my smoothing creams would do, but didn't quite. Love, love, love this product!

on 3/26/2007 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this based on all the raves on the hair board. I LOVE this stuff, it is pure moisture, no cones. My hair is fine and has been feeling a bit dry lately. I put this on, left it on for about 30 minutes (used heat for 15 minutes). My hair has been super soft and shiney since I used it and not weighed down at all. This will be a staple for me.

Hairtype: 3a/3b curls. Fine-Med texture, colored and tangle prone.

This masque is silicone free which I love. Nothing but moisture. The scent is So wonderful! Can't describe it but it's just lovely. I usually use it after clarifying and using a protein treatment. It's a very thick and rich masque and I like to use it with heat. Sometimes if my ends are feeling especially dry, i'll put a dollop on my ends with my usual condish and it makes my ends feel so nice. This has to be the best masque i've ever used and I'm on my second tub of it. Big thumbs up from me and if its ever dc'd, i WILL stock up on it.

on 3/23/2006 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this weekly for about six weeks now. I have dry, curly, color-treated hair. For my fine hair, the best way to use this is to apply this to damp hair, leave it on for 30 minutes or more, then shampoo with DevaCurl NoPoo. My hair is hydrated and silky, no heavy residue, no silicones. I also use this as my deep conditioner after Nexxus Emergencee. This is a fabulous deal: you don't need to use much and a good sized jar costs $11.50. One of the best deep conditioners I have ever used!

This is the greatest product on earth. My hair is blonde, frizzy, course and thick, and this stuff tames it and makes it buttery soft and light and shiny. SUPER product - I'd pay hundreds for a tub of this - it's gold in a tub!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

With extended use this product has done nothing for my hair. The smell is lovely, however this mask is not cheap and it doesn't do anything to make my hair less tangled or smooth.

on 11/28/2005 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE best deep treatment I have found in a long time. This stuff leaves my hair soooooooo silky and smells wonderfull!! The matching Poo and condish are my HGs!!

on 11/10/2005 4:11:00 PM

I love this!!! this mask is so creamy and thick. it works wonders on my hair. I totally agree with the other two reviews, this stuff is WONDERFUL!!! this is silicone free.... it really moisturizes the hair. enjoy!