Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

4.3

after using this for a while i loove this conditioner!!!!!!!at fitst when i bleached my hair i used this and saw no result but with time it improves conditions of my hair.It's nice shiny and almost healthy(i dyed it quite a bit in the past couple of years)when i put it on it feels really creamy and it does not smell toxic like some other products do ..i will definitly recommend this product to others :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Agree with reviewer below. This did nothing more for my dry hair than a cheap drugstore conditioner. Would never repurchase Regis olive oil line again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i was using L'oreal's nature therapy but that stuff is full of cones and my hair feels heavy and coated...this on the other hand makes my hair feels soft and has a very lovely scent! i use this in rotation with my terax crema or kerastase masquintense

on 9/27/2007 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this! My hair is fine and dry (I color), and I need a really good moisturizing conditioner. First of all, I love the smell, it doesn't smell like olive oil, but it's hard to describe. Very pleasant. And the mask is thick and creamy, but rinses well. It leaves my hair smooth and moisturized, and healthy looking. I also like that it doesn't leave it flat. which many deep conditioners do. I bought it at Regis, but you can also get it at the salon at Walmart.

UPDATE: Still loving this, but I found that I can use this as a leave- in conditioner/pommade. I rub a little between my hands and run it through my hair, and it leaves it incredibly shiny, and it looks so moisurized and healthy! It does what I was hoping my smoothing creams would do, but didn't quite. Love, love, love this product!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will buy this over and over. Nothing makes my hair this smooth. I use this whenever I use a clarifying shampoo or swim in the ocean. It brings my hair back to normal. Well, much better than normal =). Smells great too, just like the conditioner

on 7/22/2007 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Oh man :( this thing did not do anything for me..now when i look at these reviews i am wondering if i did anything wrong lol Well i love the regular olive oil conditioner than this one..Felt the mask was not that moisturising as the conditioner..too bad this would have been perfect had it worked out for me :/
UPDATE*** After trying gazillion masks..i came back to this one..i left this on for 30 mins and rinsed. My hair felt very good..i gonna to give this 5 stars..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about a year to keep my hair in shape. It has a very thick consistency and is ultra moisturizing. I love the fact that you get all moisture and no silicones with this conditioner! When I color my hair, this is the conditioner I choose to use after coloring. It does not strip color at all. If my hair seems like it's a little drier than normal, I will use this product twice a week. Great product and will not be without. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This masque smells sooo good!!! :) i got this yesterday and when i showered this morning the smell was sooo yummy :) i wanted to eat it lol :) it did leave my hair feeling soft but not as soft as when i use my HG which is L'oreal nature's therapy mega moisturizing creme.But like a reviewer below me stated that has silicone and this masque dosn't.I still like it,maybe my hair will like it the more i use it. overall this is a really good product.

on 10/30/2005 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Looking for a hair mask that makes your hair feel like spun silk AND blows even high-end masks by Kerastase and Fekkai out of the water? Look no farther than the Regis Olive Oil Mask. I have loosely curled, dry, chemically treated hair that I treat to a moistuzing mask once a week. Lately I have about had it with masks that just coat with silicones and don't really do any sort of moisturizing at all (this mask is silicone free). All of that changed when I found this mask! The Olive Oil Mask leaves my hair feeling like butter... even my heat styled ends feel amazing! I can't recommend this highly enough! If your hair needs a super dose of moisture and a bit of protein for strengthening, get ye to the nearest Regis salon and pick up this mask (you may also want to pick up the Olive Oil S&C... they are amazing as well).

UPDATE 2/28/06: Still my total HG! Nothing compares to this amazing line! Nothing!

Ingredients:water, behentrimonium chloride, isopropyl myristate, cetyl alcohol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, olive oil PEG-7 esters, hydrolyzed soy protein, wheat amino acids, hydrolyzed wheat protein, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate-60, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, fragrance, methylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, citric acid.

continued >>