Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

on 3/23/2006 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this weekly for about six weeks now. I have dry, curly, color-treated hair. For my fine hair, the best way to use this is to apply this to damp hair, leave it on for 30 minutes or more, then shampoo with DevaCurl NoPoo. My hair is hydrated and silky, no heavy residue, no silicones. I also use this as my deep conditioner after Nexxus Emergencee. This is a fabulous deal: you don't need to use much and a good sized jar costs $11.50. One of the best deep conditioners I have ever used!

on 10/30/2005 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Looking for a hair mask that makes your hair feel like spun silk AND blows even high-end masks by Kerastase and Fekkai out of the water? Look no farther than the Regis Olive Oil Mask. I have loosely curled, dry, chemically treated hair that I treat to a moistuzing mask once a week. Lately I have about had it with masks that just coat with silicones and don't really do any sort of moisturizing at all (this mask is silicone free). All of that changed when I found this mask! The Olive Oil Mask leaves my hair feeling like butter... even my heat styled ends feel amazing! I can't recommend this highly enough! If your hair needs a super dose of moisture and a bit of protein for strengthening, get ye to the nearest Regis salon and pick up this mask (you may also want to pick up the Olive Oil S&C... they are amazing as well).

UPDATE 2/28/06: Still my total HG! Nothing compares to this amazing line! Nothing!

Ingredients:water, behentrimonium chloride, isopropyl myristate, cetyl alcohol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, olive oil PEG-7 esters, hydrolyzed soy protein, wheat amino acids, hydrolyzed wheat protein, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate-60, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, fragrance, methylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, citric acid.

continued >>