Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i was using L'oreal's nature therapy but that stuff is full of cones and my hair feels heavy and coated...this on the other hand makes my hair feels soft and has a very lovely scent! i use this in rotation with my terax crema or kerastase masquintense

on 1/23/2008 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Despite the name of this product, it does not contain olive oil, it contains olive *leaf extract*.

This is my favorite product of the Design Line Olive Oil line. It does not contain silicones, but it does contain quite a bit of protein. It does not weigh my hair down, make it feel coated, and my hair detangles reasonably well after its use.

I use it with heat often. I have discovered that I have to limit how often I use it, or be careful not to use it too soon after I've used a protein reconstructor so I don't overdo the protein. I've wound up having stiff, dull, lifeless hair doing this once before and had to clarify to remove the overdose of protein.

For someone who doesn't use reconstructors or whose hair is damaged and can benefit from the protein, this would be an excellent product.

One of the downsides is this product is only available at Regis Salons or in the Regis owned salons that are in some Wal-Marts.

My hair is 1a-2c/F/ii - 35" long, fine, thin, color-treated, dry ends.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this is pretty awesome - it feels a bit like a cholesterol pack on your hair, but smells much better and you can tell it's much better quality. I leave this in for mayb 5-10 minutes and when it's out my hair feels so soft and smooth. it's a nice compliment to a clarifying shampoo...or a nice thing to use if you're planning on giving your hair a break for a day or two!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I only tried it once so far but I really like the results. I used this right after I coloured my hair instead of the usual after haircolor conditioners that usually have a lot of 'cones. This product is contains no silicones and leaves my hair so silky and shiny. EDIT: I took one lippie off because it has some protein in it that causes my har to get frizzy but it's still a good mask to use on occasions when i feel my hair needs a bit of protein.

on 3/26/2007 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this based on all the raves on the hair board. I LOVE this stuff, it is pure moisture, no cones. My hair is fine and has been feeling a bit dry lately. I put this on, left it on for about 30 minutes (used heat for 15 minutes). My hair has been super soft and shiney since I used it and not weighed down at all. This will be a staple for me.

Hairtype: 3a/3b curls. Fine-Med texture, colored and tangle prone.

This masque is silicone free which I love. Nothing but moisture. The scent is So wonderful! Can't describe it but it's just lovely. I usually use it after clarifying and using a protein treatment. It's a very thick and rich masque and I like to use it with heat. Sometimes if my ends are feeling especially dry, i'll put a dollop on my ends with my usual condish and it makes my ends feel so nice. This has to be the best masque i've ever used and I'm on my second tub of it. Big thumbs up from me and if its ever dc'd, i WILL stock up on it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This masque smells sooo good!!! :) i got this yesterday and when i showered this morning the smell was sooo yummy :) i wanted to eat it lol :) it did leave my hair feeling soft but not as soft as when i use my HG which is L'oreal nature's therapy mega moisturizing creme.But like a reviewer below me stated that has silicone and this masque dosn't.I still like it,maybe my hair will like it the more i use it. overall this is a really good product.

on 12/2/2005 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I give this one lippie only because I finally found a great use for this product...to shave my legs. Nice scent, but it left my hair feeling coated and overall gross. No real moisture. In comparison to other products I buy, this was pretty cheap. So, no real harm done to my wallet..because it makes an excellent shaving lotion/cream.