Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

3.7

on 9/27/2007 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this! My hair is fine and dry (I color), and I need a really good moisturizing conditioner. First of all, I love the smell, it doesn't smell like olive oil, but it's hard to describe. Very pleasant. And the mask is thick and creamy, but rinses well. It leaves my hair smooth and moisturized, and healthy looking. I also like that it doesn't leave it flat. which many deep conditioners do. I bought it at Regis, but you can also get it at the salon at Walmart.

UPDATE: Still loving this, but I found that I can use this as a leave- in conditioner/pommade. I rub a little between my hands and run it through my hair, and it leaves it incredibly shiny, and it looks so moisurized and healthy! It does what I was hoping my smoothing creams would do, but didn't quite. Love, love, love this product!

on 7/16/2006 9:25:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this stuff--and I have fine, color-treated, dehydrated hair (with oily roots). It is one of the only treatments I've used that I can actually see/feel a difference after I use it--and hallelujah, it contains no silicones (which most masks see to), which my hair doesn't seem to like too well.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have NEVER used a deep treatment worse than this one. If it was a regular conditioner it would suck. It's really thick and glides on so I had great expectations. When I use other deep treatments (and other nice conditioners) my hair is like butter - all silky and fabulous. Ok, my hair was course and gross after this crap. It was tangled and when it air-dried my hair was a tad stiff. Others love this so I am the oddball. *shrug*