Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

4.3

on 3/7/2008 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this hair masque. It's very moisturizing. It does have proteins, so I find it can frizz my hair, but if I use a conditioner afterwards it works out. Now, that I'm taking better care of my hair, I rarely need a deep conditioning treatment anymore. My dry, curly hair is soft and is sometimes over-conditioned. I plan on using this when I do need a deep conditioning and would repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I only tried it once so far but I really like the results. I used this right after I coloured my hair instead of the usual after haircolor conditioners that usually have a lot of 'cones. This product is contains no silicones and leaves my hair so silky and shiny. EDIT: I took one lippie off because it has some protein in it that causes my har to get frizzy but it's still a good mask to use on occasions when i feel my hair needs a bit of protein.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to find something i could alternate with kenra iet. I have finally found it. Although kenra is still my all time favorite deep conditioner, this one definitely comes 2nd. it leaves my slightly dry, slightly wavy, color treated hair, soft and moisturized. a little goes a long way so the tub will last me a long while. great find!

on 11/29/2005 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Whoa...this stuff is the bomb...better and more moisturizing than any mask I ever tried..seriously awesome stuff..smells fantastic..I just wish it was available online..I dont have a regis salon near me.

Updated: This is by far the best hair conditioner I have EVER used..no buildup and a little makes my thick dry hair soft as butter..I use it every day and its not too heavy but detangles instantly..love love love..I would give it 100 lippies..I just want it to be available online..lol

Popular Hair Treatments