Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

3.7

on 9/27/2007 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this! My hair is fine and dry (I color), and I need a really good moisturizing conditioner. First of all, I love the smell, it doesn't smell like olive oil, but it's hard to describe. Very pleasant. And the mask is thick and creamy, but rinses well. It leaves my hair smooth and moisturized, and healthy looking. I also like that it doesn't leave it flat. which many deep conditioners do. I bought it at Regis, but you can also get it at the salon at Walmart.

UPDATE: Still loving this, but I found that I can use this as a leave- in conditioner/pommade. I rub a little between my hands and run it through my hair, and it leaves it incredibly shiny, and it looks so moisurized and healthy! It does what I was hoping my smoothing creams would do, but didn't quite. Love, love, love this product!

on 10/31/2006 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use the OO shampoo and conditioner but I am kinda on the fence about this mask. It's ok. Even though my hair is colored, my hair is in great shape so I just think this is too heavy for my hair. I will use up what I bought but probably wouldn't repurchase. I just prefer the daily Olive Oil conditioner. It has the same great scent as the other OO line, which I love. It is a banana yellow color and has the consistency of a thick body cream and comes in jar.
UPDATE 8-4-2010
I have just about used all of this mask, and I will repurchase. I don't apply near my roots, just like they ask you to, and it makes my hair really shiny and keeps my hair bouncy. Good stuff!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

With extended use this product has done nothing for my hair. The smell is lovely, however this mask is not cheap and it doesn't do anything to make my hair less tangled or smooth.