Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Agree with reviewer below. This did nothing more for my dry hair than a cheap drugstore conditioner. Would never repurchase Regis olive oil line again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about a year to keep my hair in shape. It has a very thick consistency and is ultra moisturizing. I love the fact that you get all moisture and no silicones with this conditioner! When I color my hair, this is the conditioner I choose to use after coloring. It does not strip color at all. If my hair seems like it's a little drier than normal, I will use this product twice a week. Great product and will not be without. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This masque smells sooo good!!! :) i got this yesterday and when i showered this morning the smell was sooo yummy :) i wanted to eat it lol :) it did leave my hair feeling soft but not as soft as when i use my HG which is L'oreal nature's therapy mega moisturizing creme.But like a reviewer below me stated that has silicone and this masque dosn't.I still like it,maybe my hair will like it the more i use it. overall this is a really good product.

on 7/16/2006 9:25:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this stuff--and I have fine, color-treated, dehydrated hair (with oily roots). It is one of the only treatments I've used that I can actually see/feel a difference after I use it--and hallelujah, it contains no silicones (which most masks see to), which my hair doesn't seem to like too well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I would usually take one lippie off for it being in a tub, but this stuff works so well, I'm not even worried about that. I used this today after clarifying and my hair was like silk. It has so much shine and softness and it was so easy to style. I may have to wash my hair again tonight b/c I can't keep my hands out of it! LOL. Great product and can't wait to see how much my hair improves in the next several weeks using this once or twice a week. Highly recommended!