Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.1

after using this for a while i loove this conditioner!!!!!!!at fitst when i bleached my hair i used this and saw no result but with time it improves conditions of my hair.It's nice shiny and almost healthy(i dyed it quite a bit in the past couple of years)when i put it on it feels really creamy and it does not smell toxic like some other products do ..i will definitly recommend this product to others :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i was using L'oreal's nature therapy but that stuff is full of cones and my hair feels heavy and coated...this on the other hand makes my hair feels soft and has a very lovely scent! i use this in rotation with my terax crema or kerastase masquintense

on 1/23/2008 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Despite the name of this product, it does not contain olive oil, it contains olive *leaf extract*.

This is my favorite product of the Design Line Olive Oil line. It does not contain silicones, but it does contain quite a bit of protein. It does not weigh my hair down, make it feel coated, and my hair detangles reasonably well after its use.

I use it with heat often. I have discovered that I have to limit how often I use it, or be careful not to use it too soon after I've used a protein reconstructor so I don't overdo the protein. I've wound up having stiff, dull, lifeless hair doing this once before and had to clarify to remove the overdose of protein.

For someone who doesn't use reconstructors or whose hair is damaged and can benefit from the protein, this would be an excellent product.

One of the downsides is this product is only available at Regis Salons or in the Regis owned salons that are in some Wal-Marts.

My hair is 1a-2c/F/ii - 35" long, fine, thin, color-treated, dry ends.

I use this hair mask once a week. I have color-treated hair and this product really deeply moisturizes it. I usually leave it on for 10 minutes in the shower. I also rinse with cool water, which locks in hair shine.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought this conditioner so many times that I've lost count. It is absolutely fantastic. It leaves my hair soft, healthy, shiny and it smells great. I love that it's silicone free-my hair never feels weighed down. I use this 2-3x/week. I let it sit in my hair for 10 minutes. I will continue to purchase as long as they make this.

on 10/7/2007 5:25:00 PM

I agree with previous reviewers that this product succeeds in making my very thick but fine hair smoother, helping to reduce frizz and poofiness. However, for me the most noticeable effect was that it made my hair shinier than ever...glossy is the word that comes to mind. This in turn really accentuates the nuances and natural highlilghts in my haircolor. I leave the mask on for much longer than the instructions suggest, and I cover it with a plastic cap. This is the first leave-in mask I've ever used, and while I'd like to try others to compare, this one seems like a great product. EDIT: This mask is even more beneficial in winter. It greatly reduces the stringiness and static that my hair is prone to during cold, dry weather. The three days following my usage of this product are my absolute best hair days.

on 6/27/2007 8:15:00 AM

Just love this stuff! This is the best conditioning mask i have ever used. Very mooisturizing! Also love the smell of this stuff! Will definitely repurchase!!

on 5/23/2007 6:18:00 PM

Love this product! I've tried many deep conditioners but this one really seems to moisturize and pamper my hair. It smells good and has a nice and thick consistency. I use this either after clarifying or after a protein treatment and love the results! I really like that there are no silicones in it so I know that I am getting true moisture for my hair!
121307: still loving this as a deep conditioner!

Hairtype: 3a/3b curls. Fine-Med texture, colored and tangle prone.

This masque is silicone free which I love. Nothing but moisture. The scent is So wonderful! Can't describe it but it's just lovely. I usually use it after clarifying and using a protein treatment. It's a very thick and rich masque and I like to use it with heat. Sometimes if my ends are feeling especially dry, i'll put a dollop on my ends with my usual condish and it makes my ends feel so nice. This has to be the best masque i've ever used and I'm on my second tub of it. Big thumbs up from me and if its ever dc'd, i WILL stock up on it.

I have tried this mask twice and so far, so good. The results aren't dramatic, I still have to use a leave in or some kind of frizz-fighter after. A reviewer below said that after three times of using this product it worked better and better so I am hoping to have the same results. My hair is softer, but not very smooth yet. update-I am on my second tub of this and bought another to have as a spare!! My hair has never felt softer, it smells so good, just a wonderful product. It took about a week for my hair to take to it, but now I couldn't go without it!