Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

4.8

on 3/9/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I liked this product. I have thin hair naturally. A couple of months ago I got a perm and it ruined my hair :/. Now it's dry and only looks good when I scrunch it or apply an iron to it. It was noticeably falling out in some places, and I'm still losing a lot. The Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Masque has helped a LOT with my hair now. Obviously, it's still damaged, but it's improved a lot since I've been using it. I use it twice a week, and I use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine conditioner and shampoo. So, it's not AS bad anymore. I would definitely recommend this product.

Eyes: Violet

Shockingly, I like this... and I'm not a fan of the other Olive Oil line products (I want to like them, honest I do).

It basically has the same effect as I WANT the Olive Oil conditioner to have... softens, detangles. Not wild about the scent, but it's nice. I prefer the Cashmere Kera Forte line's scent, and prefer that line's results in the S&C, but strangely, I don't like the Cashmere protein masque. Way prefer this Olive Oil masque. Odd odd odd.

Since I like scents to play nicely together, I don't really use this very much -- but it's GREAT to supplement the Olive Oil conditioner when I'm using up that huge bottle I purchased and I'm out of the Kera Forte.

I think the price is ridiculous, though. If it weren't a giveaway when I bought the S&C (which again, I don't really like), I would have felt ripped off. Too little product. It's a good product, but not worth the price for what it does. If I see it on a ridiculously crazy sale (which does happen), then I'll repurchase, but not until then.

on 7/22/2007 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Oh man :( this thing did not do anything for me..now when i look at these reviews i am wondering if i did anything wrong lol Well i love the regular olive oil conditioner than this one..Felt the mask was not that moisturising as the conditioner..too bad this would have been perfect had it worked out for me :/
UPDATE*** After trying gazillion masks..i came back to this one..i left this on for 30 mins and rinsed. My hair felt very good..i gonna to give this 5 stars..

on 2/12/2006 2:02:00 PM

Great deep conditioner! Detangles well, feels great in the shower, rinses clean. I am left with soft, silky, and SHINY hair!! Has the same great smell as the olive oil shampoo and conditioner. I really love this line, would most definatly repurchase!

This is the greatest product on earth. My hair is blonde, frizzy, course and thick, and this stuff tames it and makes it buttery soft and light and shiny. SUPER product - I'd pay hundreds for a tub of this - it's gold in a tub!

on 11/10/2005 4:11:00 PM

I love this!!! this mask is so creamy and thick. it works wonders on my hair. I totally agree with the other two reviews, this stuff is WONDERFUL!!! this is silicone free.... it really moisturizes the hair. enjoy!

Popular Hair Treatments