Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

4.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will buy this over and over. Nothing makes my hair this smooth. I use this whenever I use a clarifying shampoo or swim in the ocean. It brings my hair back to normal. Well, much better than normal =). Smells great too, just like the conditioner

on 3/26/2007 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this based on all the raves on the hair board. I LOVE this stuff, it is pure moisture, no cones. My hair is fine and has been feeling a bit dry lately. I put this on, left it on for about 30 minutes (used heat for 15 minutes). My hair has been super soft and shiney since I used it and not weighed down at all. This will be a staple for me.

on 1/27/2006 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Does everything it's supposed to do .. makes hair soft, shiny & moisturized .. doesn't weigh it down or build up .. smells lovely & light.

The weird thing about this masque is .. the first couple of times that I used it I hated it. It left my hair tangly and poofy & it didn't seem to moisturize at all. The third time was the charm .. my hair was silky .. shiny .. soft. I've been using it for 6 weeks & my hair seems to like it more & more with each use. continued >>

on 12/29/2005 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Awesome stuff! Just melts in my hair, and makes it sooooooooooooo very soft, silky, shiny, and just very very healthy looking!!!!!!!!! I color my course, fuzzy, poofy naturally "curly" hair, and this along with the poo and condish have SAVED my hair! LOVE LOVE this mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

This went back today. It made my damaged color treated hair feel coated and snarly, absolutely nothing moisuturizing about this one. Blech.

on 11/28/2005 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE best deep treatment I have found in a long time. This stuff leaves my hair soooooooo silky and smells wonderfull!! The matching Poo and condish are my HGs!!