Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

4.8

on 3/7/2008 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this hair masque. It's very moisturizing. It does have proteins, so I find it can frizz my hair, but if I use a conditioner afterwards it works out. Now, that I'm taking better care of my hair, I rarely need a deep conditioning treatment anymore. My dry, curly hair is soft and is sometimes over-conditioned. I plan on using this when I do need a deep conditioning and would repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this is pretty awesome - it feels a bit like a cholesterol pack on your hair, but smells much better and you can tell it's much better quality. I leave this in for mayb 5-10 minutes and when it's out my hair feels so soft and smooth. it's a nice compliment to a clarifying shampoo...or a nice thing to use if you're planning on giving your hair a break for a day or two!

on 10/15/2007 1:25:00 PM

I love this. I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel afterwards, the consistency. I love everything about this. Wonderful product. Thanks MUA for steering me towards this one.

on 9/27/2007 12:11:00 AM

Have repurchased this 3 times and that's really saying something for me. :) I use this once or twice weekly on my 2a fine but abundant hair that is slightly dry from coloring. This isn't too heavy and makes my hair so silky smooth. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I only tried it once so far but I really like the results. I used this right after I coloured my hair instead of the usual after haircolor conditioners that usually have a lot of 'cones. This product is contains no silicones and leaves my hair so silky and shiny. EDIT: I took one lippie off because it has some protein in it that causes my har to get frizzy but it's still a good mask to use on occasions when i feel my hair needs a bit of protein.

on 6/27/2007 8:15:00 AM

Just love this stuff! This is the best conditioning mask i have ever used. Very mooisturizing! Also love the smell of this stuff! Will definitely repurchase!!

on 3/26/2007 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this based on all the raves on the hair board. I LOVE this stuff, it is pure moisture, no cones. My hair is fine and has been feeling a bit dry lately. I put this on, left it on for about 30 minutes (used heat for 15 minutes). My hair has been super soft and shiney since I used it and not weighed down at all. This will be a staple for me.

Hairtype: 3a/3b curls. Fine-Med texture, colored and tangle prone.

This masque is silicone free which I love. Nothing but moisture. The scent is So wonderful! Can't describe it but it's just lovely. I usually use it after clarifying and using a protein treatment. It's a very thick and rich masque and I like to use it with heat. Sometimes if my ends are feeling especially dry, i'll put a dollop on my ends with my usual condish and it makes my ends feel so nice. This has to be the best masque i've ever used and I'm on my second tub of it. Big thumbs up from me and if its ever dc'd, i WILL stock up on it.

on 7/16/2006 9:25:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this stuff--and I have fine, color-treated, dehydrated hair (with oily roots). It is one of the only treatments I've used that I can actually see/feel a difference after I use it--and hallelujah, it contains no silicones (which most masks see to), which my hair doesn't seem to like too well.

on 3/23/2006 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this weekly for about six weeks now. I have dry, curly, color-treated hair. For my fine hair, the best way to use this is to apply this to damp hair, leave it on for 30 minutes or more, then shampoo with DevaCurl NoPoo. My hair is hydrated and silky, no heavy residue, no silicones. I also use this as my deep conditioner after Nexxus Emergencee. This is a fabulous deal: you don't need to use much and a good sized jar costs $11.50. One of the best deep conditioners I have ever used!