Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

4.2

on 3/9/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I liked this product. I have thin hair naturally. A couple of months ago I got a perm and it ruined my hair :/. Now it's dry and only looks good when I scrunch it or apply an iron to it. It was noticeably falling out in some places, and I'm still losing a lot. The Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Masque has helped a LOT with my hair now. Obviously, it's still damaged, but it's improved a lot since I've been using it. I use it twice a week, and I use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine conditioner and shampoo. So, it's not AS bad anymore. I would definitely recommend this product.

after using this for a while i loove this conditioner!!!!!!!at fitst when i bleached my hair i used this and saw no result but with time it improves conditions of my hair.It's nice shiny and almost healthy(i dyed it quite a bit in the past couple of years)when i put it on it feels really creamy and it does not smell toxic like some other products do ..i will definitly recommend this product to others :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this is pretty awesome - it feels a bit like a cholesterol pack on your hair, but smells much better and you can tell it's much better quality. I leave this in for mayb 5-10 minutes and when it's out my hair feels so soft and smooth. it's a nice compliment to a clarifying shampoo...or a nice thing to use if you're planning on giving your hair a break for a day or two!

i absolutely love this stuff. makes my hair so soft and healthy. i use it after a protein treat and it makes my hair so soft. i put a lil bit in my hands n rub it in my hair for a leave in also. a must have!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought this conditioner so many times that I've lost count. It is absolutely fantastic. It leaves my hair soft, healthy, shiny and it smells great. I love that it's silicone free-my hair never feels weighed down. I use this 2-3x/week. I let it sit in my hair for 10 minutes. I will continue to purchase as long as they make this.

on 10/15/2007 1:25:00 PM

I love this. I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel afterwards, the consistency. I love everything about this. Wonderful product. Thanks MUA for steering me towards this one.

on 10/7/2007 5:25:00 PM

I agree with previous reviewers that this product succeeds in making my very thick but fine hair smoother, helping to reduce frizz and poofiness. However, for me the most noticeable effect was that it made my hair shinier than ever...glossy is the word that comes to mind. This in turn really accentuates the nuances and natural highlilghts in my haircolor. I leave the mask on for much longer than the instructions suggest, and I cover it with a plastic cap. This is the first leave-in mask I've ever used, and while I'd like to try others to compare, this one seems like a great product. EDIT: This mask is even more beneficial in winter. It greatly reduces the stringiness and static that my hair is prone to during cold, dry weather. The three days following my usage of this product are my absolute best hair days.

on 9/27/2007 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this! My hair is fine and dry (I color), and I need a really good moisturizing conditioner. First of all, I love the smell, it doesn't smell like olive oil, but it's hard to describe. Very pleasant. And the mask is thick and creamy, but rinses well. It leaves my hair smooth and moisturized, and healthy looking. I also like that it doesn't leave it flat. which many deep conditioners do. I bought it at Regis, but you can also get it at the salon at Walmart.

UPDATE: Still loving this, but I found that I can use this as a leave- in conditioner/pommade. I rub a little between my hands and run it through my hair, and it leaves it incredibly shiny, and it looks so moisurized and healthy! It does what I was hoping my smoothing creams would do, but didn't quite. Love, love, love this product!

on 9/27/2007 12:11:00 AM

Have repurchased this 3 times and that's really saying something for me. :) I use this once or twice weekly on my 2a fine but abundant hair that is slightly dry from coloring. This isn't too heavy and makes my hair so silky smooth. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will buy this over and over. Nothing makes my hair this smooth. I use this whenever I use a clarifying shampoo or swim in the ocean. It brings my hair back to normal. Well, much better than normal =). Smells great too, just like the conditioner