Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Agree with reviewer below. This did nothing more for my dry hair than a cheap drugstore conditioner. Would never repurchase Regis olive oil line again.

on 3/7/2008 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this hair masque. It's very moisturizing. It does have proteins, so I find it can frizz my hair, but if I use a conditioner afterwards it works out. Now, that I'm taking better care of my hair, I rarely need a deep conditioning treatment anymore. My dry, curly hair is soft and is sometimes over-conditioned. I plan on using this when I do need a deep conditioning and would repurchase.

on 10/15/2007 1:25:00 PM

I love this. I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel afterwards, the consistency. I love everything about this. Wonderful product. Thanks MUA for steering me towards this one.

on 6/27/2007 8:15:00 AM

Just love this stuff! This is the best conditioning mask i have ever used. Very mooisturizing! Also love the smell of this stuff! Will definitely repurchase!!

on 7/16/2006 9:25:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this stuff--and I have fine, color-treated, dehydrated hair (with oily roots). It is one of the only treatments I've used that I can actually see/feel a difference after I use it--and hallelujah, it contains no silicones (which most masks see to), which my hair doesn't seem to like too well.

on 12/29/2005 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Awesome stuff! Just melts in my hair, and makes it sooooooooooooo very soft, silky, shiny, and just very very healthy looking!!!!!!!!! I color my course, fuzzy, poofy naturally "curly" hair, and this along with the poo and condish have SAVED my hair! LOVE LOVE this mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 11/29/2005 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Whoa...this stuff is the bomb...better and more moisturizing than any mask I ever tried..seriously awesome stuff..smells fantastic..I just wish it was available online..I dont have a regis salon near me.

Updated: This is by far the best hair conditioner I have EVER used..no buildup and a little makes my thick dry hair soft as butter..I use it every day and its not too heavy but detangles instantly..love love love..I would give it 100 lippies..I just want it to be available online..lol

on 11/28/2005 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE best deep treatment I have found in a long time. This stuff leaves my hair soooooooo silky and smells wonderfull!! The matching Poo and condish are my HGs!!

Popular Hair Treatments