Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

3.8

on 5/23/2007 6:18:00 PM

Love this product! I've tried many deep conditioners but this one really seems to moisturize and pamper my hair. It smells good and has a nice and thick consistency. I use this either after clarifying or after a protein treatment and love the results! I really like that there are no silicones in it so I know that I am getting true moisture for my hair!
121307: still loving this as a deep conditioner!

on 3/26/2007 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this based on all the raves on the hair board. I LOVE this stuff, it is pure moisture, no cones. My hair is fine and has been feeling a bit dry lately. I put this on, left it on for about 30 minutes (used heat for 15 minutes). My hair has been super soft and shiney since I used it and not weighed down at all. This will be a staple for me.

on 1/27/2006 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Does everything it's supposed to do .. makes hair soft, shiny & moisturized .. doesn't weigh it down or build up .. smells lovely & light.

The weird thing about this masque is .. the first couple of times that I used it I hated it. It left my hair tangly and poofy & it didn't seem to moisturize at all. The third time was the charm .. my hair was silky .. shiny .. soft. I've been using it for 6 weeks & my hair seems to like it more & more with each use. continued >>

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have NEVER used a deep treatment worse than this one. If it was a regular conditioner it would suck. It's really thick and glides on so I had great expectations. When I use other deep treatments (and other nice conditioners) my hair is like butter - all silky and fabulous. Ok, my hair was course and gross after this crap. It was tangled and when it air-dried my hair was a tad stiff. Others love this so I am the oddball. *shrug*

Popular Hair Treatments