Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.7

after using this for a while i loove this conditioner!!!!!!!at fitst when i bleached my hair i used this and saw no result but with time it improves conditions of my hair.It's nice shiny and almost healthy(i dyed it quite a bit in the past couple of years)when i put it on it feels really creamy and it does not smell toxic like some other products do ..i will definitly recommend this product to others :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i was using L'oreal's nature therapy but that stuff is full of cones and my hair feels heavy and coated...this on the other hand makes my hair feels soft and has a very lovely scent! i use this in rotation with my terax crema or kerastase masquintense

I use this hair mask once a week. I have color-treated hair and this product really deeply moisturizes it. I usually leave it on for 10 minutes in the shower. I also rinse with cool water, which locks in hair shine.

i absolutely love this stuff. makes my hair so soft and healthy. i use it after a protein treat and it makes my hair so soft. i put a lil bit in my hands n rub it in my hair for a leave in also. a must have!

on 10/7/2007 5:25:00 PM

I agree with previous reviewers that this product succeeds in making my very thick but fine hair smoother, helping to reduce frizz and poofiness. However, for me the most noticeable effect was that it made my hair shinier than ever...glossy is the word that comes to mind. This in turn really accentuates the nuances and natural highlilghts in my haircolor. I leave the mask on for much longer than the instructions suggest, and I cover it with a plastic cap. This is the first leave-in mask I've ever used, and while I'd like to try others to compare, this one seems like a great product. EDIT: This mask is even more beneficial in winter. It greatly reduces the stringiness and static that my hair is prone to during cold, dry weather. The three days following my usage of this product are my absolute best hair days.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about a year to keep my hair in shape. It has a very thick consistency and is ultra moisturizing. I love the fact that you get all moisture and no silicones with this conditioner! When I color my hair, this is the conditioner I choose to use after coloring. It does not strip color at all. If my hair seems like it's a little drier than normal, I will use this product twice a week. Great product and will not be without. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This masque smells sooo good!!! :) i got this yesterday and when i showered this morning the smell was sooo yummy :) i wanted to eat it lol :) it did leave my hair feeling soft but not as soft as when i use my HG which is L'oreal nature's therapy mega moisturizing creme.But like a reviewer below me stated that has silicone and this masque dosn't.I still like it,maybe my hair will like it the more i use it. overall this is a really good product.

I have tried this mask twice and so far, so good. The results aren't dramatic, I still have to use a leave in or some kind of frizz-fighter after. A reviewer below said that after three times of using this product it worked better and better so I am hoping to have the same results. My hair is softer, but not very smooth yet. update-I am on my second tub of this and bought another to have as a spare!! My hair has never felt softer, it smells so good, just a wonderful product. It took about a week for my hair to take to it, but now I couldn't go without it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I would usually take one lippie off for it being in a tub, but this stuff works so well, I'm not even worried about that. I used this today after clarifying and my hair was like silk. It has so much shine and softness and it was so easy to style. I may have to wash my hair again tonight b/c I can't keep my hands out of it! LOL. Great product and can't wait to see how much my hair improves in the next several weeks using this once or twice a week. Highly recommended!

on 2/12/2006 2:02:00 PM

Great deep conditioner! Detangles well, feels great in the shower, rinses clean. I am left with soft, silky, and SHINY hair!! Has the same great smell as the olive oil shampoo and conditioner. I really love this line, would most definatly repurchase!