4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Conditions and smooths my fine hair without weighing it down! Leaves my hair soft, shiny and manageable.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Im confused by all the comments that this doesnt moisturize very well...I think its VERY moisturizing. Makes my color treated dry damaged hair feel super soft and healthy. I will deffinitly be repurchasing it. I even got my husband using it and he loves it.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

9 years ago

I bought Olive Oil after my daughter had her hair cut and they suggested the shampoo & conditioner. We got it home and after two washes my daughters hair looked dirty and did not have its normal shine (she has beautiful thick locks but not coarse). She also keep complaining about her skin and hands being dry after using the shampoo & conditioner. I decided to try to test it out. I experienced the same thing. My hair looked frizzier then ever before and my skin was very dry after using. I am completely disappointed with the product and highly suggest passing the next time someone recommends the product! It is HORRIBLE!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

1.0

9 years ago

I HATE IT! When I went to get my haircut at a salon, they used this stuff and at first it seemed to work, so i bought it. But i have curly thick hair, and this stuff made my hair feel brittle and left it all tangled up!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

9 years ago

My husband uses the shampoo and conditioner, and his hair looks very healthy. Well I used this because I ran out my mine, and this is an incredible conditioner. I have baby fine hair but also need moisture to the ends. I use a volumizing shampoo, and use this conditioner, and my hair is bouncy and shiny once its dry. Now we both have healthy hair ;)

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

I could never find a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't weigh down fine hair, but then I had a gift card for a salon I didn't particularly like, so I purchased this brand. I used it once and didn't like it, but then I realized that with any product you can't just use it once and expect a miracle. It took about a full week for my hair to look and feel different, but I've been using it ever since and my hair has never been shinier or healthier. I have dyed ends that I don't want to cut because I'm growing my hair out, and I don't need to trim it with this conditioner. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

10 years ago

HG! its not super moisturizing, which is OK. I like it for a CO wash or as a detangler. I have normal hair so its just fine. When my hair is more dry I get Biolage.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This is my favourite conditioner yet. Moisturizing on my dry, coloured hair without the use of nasty coating silicones. A nice but not overpowering or synthetic scent. It's green and I find it gets all over the shower/bath but that's the only downside I've found. Have repurchased several times.

About reviewer (298 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I got a great deal for $20 which included this, the shampoo, and the mask. I have very dry, porous, and bleached hair. I mix some of this with the mask for a conditioner and it works really well. I absolutely LOVE the smell. I also love that it has no silicones, which usually coat my porous hair to the max. I save my silicone products when I blow dry or for my ends ( I use Aveda Smoothing Fluid or Chi). I also have no build up when I use this.

About reviewer (220 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This conditioner regis Olive oil conditioner was moisturizing to my hair without that weighed down feel, conditions well with out heaviness to my hair,my hair felt soft, rinses out well, its a little thick, but that dont bother me, as long as it works, which it did, plus the scent of this conditioner smells to me fruity, Plus this one DIDNT give me no scalp problems either!!!! Love it, will definetley repurchase!!!!

About reviewer (254 reviews)

Age44-55