Fresh Rose Face Mask

Fresh Rose Face Mask

3.5

Aqua (water), Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene glycol, Peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, Rosa centifolia flower, Maris aqua (sea water), Rosa damascena flower water, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Anthemis nobilis flower oil, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Porphyridium cruentum extract, Rosa damascena flower oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Aspalathus linearis leaf extract, Faex (yeast extract), Sodium hyaluronate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium edta, Sodium hydroxide, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, Caramel, Maltodextrin, Parfum (fragrance), Bht, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol.

I didn't actually purchase this. It was my free birthday gift from Sephora. I just wanted to try this brand and so far, I'm pretty impressed. This mask smells amazing and is really hydrating. My skin has been very dry because of the acne products I have been using lately (normally, I am oilier than fried chicken) and I needed something to add some moisture. I remembered that I had this and thought, what the heck. OMG. After ONE use, my skin is not flaky at all. It feels hydrated and moisturized and wonderful. I don't think I am going to go out and purchase it right away because it isn't often that my face gets this dry but now I know what to use when it does!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Smelling like real roses, this might not appeal to those used to the synthetic rose fragrance used in so many other products. This light gel mask has rose flower, cucumber and chamomile extracts. It also has a unique extract of Porphyridium Cruentum Extract which from red algae. There is not a lot of info if this is a beneficial skin ingredient or not. This mask is easy to apply and remove. Does not irritate my skin at all, but it did not leave my skin feeling refreshed or hydrated. My face looked and felt the same after using. I do like the Fresh Black Tea mask and find that to be hydrating.

To Read all 137 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/11/2016 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I received this as a sample from Sephora and was very curious to check this stuff out. Not going to lie, it felt good on my face and didn't dry it out. It was also very easy to remove and smells nice. But this stuff is $62 friggin dollars! Personally, I don't think it actually DID $62 worth of improvement on my face so I will not be purchasing.

on 6/27/2016 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The main ingredient is rose flower water, which consists of mostly alcohol and fragrance. These ingredients are harmful to the skin. There are much better masks on the market and far less expensive. I will not purchase.

on 6/13/2016 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This does absolutely nothing for my skin. I have very dry skin and I got zero hydration from this product. I also tried using this post exfoliation to see if this would help push its benefits along, but again, it didn't wow me at all.

I am usually a HUGE fan of Fresh, but this product was a major fail. As well as a majorly expensive fail at $62.00. Given that I am a big fan of rose tonics and waters in their pure state, I was very disappointed in that this stuff didn't mimick those in the slightest. If you want the benefits of rose along with hydration, do yourself a solid and just order some really good imported rose water for $5, mix with water, and throw it in a spray bottle - you will be far more impressed that you'd be with this rose mask from Fresh.

on 6/7/2016 12:11:00 PM

I also love this Fresh Rose Mask. It is very soothing and super natural. The only thing I don't love is the price :( Also i was able to make on my own other amazing DIY Rose masks and I got the same and even better results than with this mask. Just blend 1 red rose and mix it up with honey and you get the same effect than i got with this mask. I also love rose powder. I bought a huge bag of Rose Powder in Chinatown for $4 and I've been loving it to make facials with it as well. Check out this DIY tutorial on the Rose Powder Face Mask:

on 5/29/2016 8:41:00 PM

I absolutely love this mask. It doesn't feel heavy on, a little bit goes a long way, and the smell is divine! It washes off easily and does not leave any residue behind. My skin feels smoother, softer, and plumper after I use this mask. I wish it came in a squeeze tube, but otherwise, I absolutely love it!

on 4/23/2016 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just received this as a sample. I used it w the soy face wash and...OMG did my face feel sooooo good after! I didn't know what to.expect it dries and almost feels like u could just leave it on but after washed it off my skin felt supple and smooth. I used it at night.but perfect mask.to use before u put ur makeup on for a great canvas. Already ordered more on eBay. If ur afraid to pay the price for a full jar (u can take.it back) but u also can get a sample.half oz for under 10 bucks on ebay

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to say : I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS.
Honestly , truly , madly .

I have got two travel size jars of this for free, as they were giving them out.
I have dehydrated skin , that breaks out occasionally. This mask is my go to to instantly revive my skin and settle it down.

I am so sad im running low because its real pricey , and I really consider it a staple. Since I dont have much of it I use it like once a week. But I am planning to get the normal jar and use it every other day. It really firms up and gives my skin the moisture it needs.

If your skin is moist or oily this may do nothing. Or if you have clear and glowy skin this might not do much. But if you want something pure and moist I love this so very much. Highly rated from me!

on 4/8/2016 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I would say this is probably good if you have sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin so on me it does nothing, literally nothing. It doesn't change the texture of my skin, doesn't provide any benefits, and doesn't do an outstanding job at hydrating. I think for me it is just too gentle to show any results. It smells really good and the packaging is to die for. I love the container. It feels so nice and fancy. However, for the price, I don't think good packaging is going to be enough, unless it is a $20 mask, then I won't complain. It feels very cooling on the skin and that is probably the only good thing I have to say in terms of how it performs on my skin. I keep it in the fridge and when I'm in the sun all day, I would use it at night to calm my skin. That actually doesn't sound so bad, right? But I also keep $1 sheet masks in the fridge and they do the exact same thing. So will I buy this mask again? No.

Popular Masks