Ren mayblossom and konjac moisturiser

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

2.6

on 3/26/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not moisturizing enough for over 40 skin in my view.

on 3/26/2015 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is now called "Clarimatte T-Zone Control Cleansing Gel".

I got a sample of this to try out and I really like it. It smells nice, keeps my skin calm and matte (almost) all day. I use this under the Origins VitaZing and for that it is perfect. Since using this my skin has been clear and calmed. And I see a difference in my poresize too! My match for summer!

on 3/19/2011 5:39:00 PM

A saleslady gave me a sample of this to try.

I love the smell of it (sort of like lavender, very nice) and the way it feels when I apply it to my skin. It sinks in fast and leaves my skin feeling matte and velvety.

However it doesn't provide enough moisture, so I had to apply extra moisturiser to my cheeks and forehead. It's really expensive as well, so I don't think I would buy it,

I worked at the SPA that carried REN products. So I tried them all! All products are very clean and natural, smell great, and most of them have a great vacuum pump dispenser . But the retail price is waaaay to high (I had 50% off as a SPA employee). If you can afford the products-try them, but don't expect any miracles. They are great for normal healthy skin, but if you need some correction or serious anti-aging program for your skin (acne, pigmentation, deep wrinkles , etc ) thees products are not for you. Ren has great moisturizers ans this one is not an exception. Light weight, almost gel like texture, gret for my combination skin. I used it at night and during day with sunscreen under my make-up. I liked it a lot , but probably will not buy it again: the ingredients are way to simple and basic. So... why do they charge so much for Ren products? The answer is simple: Because they can:-)...

I bought this in Space.NK having been advised it would hydrate my dry areas and mattify my oily [er] patches. It did neither, to be honest. I gave it the benefit of the doubt fora few weeks - I am now right at the end of the tube and not having much love for it.

I have had a nasty outbreak [including quite possibly the biggest spot I have ever had in my life...] and a couple of rashes. I have, however, got a stressful job, I haven't been sleeping well and was living in dirty temporary conditions until I sorted out my flat!! So I guess that probably didn't help. However, I really wanted to like this product after all the joy that the morrocan Rose oil has given me.

I have also suddenly got really dry skin too, is the moisturiser partly to blame?!. hhhmmmm.

on 10/29/2008 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The cream is a bit heavy but i tend to like that you can feel a coating when putting on moisturiser. Nice subtle fragrance. Unfortunately this broke me out in less than a week. My skin is oily for reference.

on 7/10/2008 6:58:00 PM

Oh Ren how I wanted to love you too! I feel so let down by this line I tried but failed to make it work. Like the cleanser this just didn't live up to expectations. The absorbency was non effective, it disappeared immediately and made my skin thirsty for more. My complexion changed for the worse and I didn't like the way this moisturizer actually looked on my skin, it looked unfinished and uneven. It did me no favours so I'm returning the favour.

on 4/14/2008 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had such high hopes for this moisturizer considering my good experiences with other Ren products. I love that this brand is mostly-natural, and paraben free. Unfortunately, my oily, easily congested skin became just that with this moisturizer. I used it for about 3 weeks, and started to develop clogged pores and pimples on my cheeks, even though I used only a tiny, pea-sized amount of moisturizer. I had to switch back to my tried-and-true SK-II moisturizers (I use SK-II Skin Refining Treatment at night and Advanced Protect UV Essence in the daytime). Having said that, it didn't cause any skin allergy/irritation, so I think this would work well for someone with normal/mildly combo skin.