REN Clean Skincare mayblossom and konjac moisturiser

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

on 10/29/2008 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The cream is a bit heavy but i tend to like that you can feel a coating when putting on moisturiser. Nice subtle fragrance. Unfortunately this broke me out in less than a week. My skin is oily for reference.

on 1/27/2008 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My oily skin is always breaking out but in the winter gets dry and still continues to break out so I needed a moisturizer that hydrates but didnt get greasy. This definitely did it and didn't break me out. As the previous reviewer said it is more of a maintainer than a beautifier which I totally agree with but I think thats what moisturizer really is...I would use REN's masks and other treatments as beautifiers to improve skin and fix problems. What I also love about the whole line is thats its natural and doesnt use those creepy chemicals we dont know too much about. I've started leaning a bit more towards paraben-free products but I have problem skin and need things that work and this really fits the bill b/c all of REN's stuff is amazing! I would recommend this to someone regardless of the natural/paraben-free part though because the line really does work

on 4/26/2007 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good moisturiser. It actually feels like it nourishes the skin and a little tiny bit goes a long way. I like the lavender smell and really feel like I'm putting a good quality product on my face. I have combination skin but feel that this moisturiser may not be enough as far as hydration but still it is a great moisturiser. I might try one for normal skin next.

Pricey and hard to get in AUS. Had to buy online - only downfall