Ren mayblossom and konjac moisturiser

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Using this alone doesn't provide enough moisture, so I consider it more of a serum before a moisturiser. As a serum, it keeps my skin clear. I'm using it in conjunction to the Clarimatte cleansing gel and mask. Works wonders for me. So glad I decided to give it a go as I haven't had much luck with pricier products I've used in the past.

on 3/26/2015 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is now called "Clarimatte T-Zone Control Cleansing Gel".

I got a sample of this to try out and I really like it. It smells nice, keeps my skin calm and matte (almost) all day. I use this under the Origins VitaZing and for that it is perfect. Since using this my skin has been clear and calmed. And I see a difference in my poresize too! My match for summer!

on 3/19/2011 5:39:00 PM

A saleslady gave me a sample of this to try.

I love the smell of it (sort of like lavender, very nice) and the way it feels when I apply it to my skin. It sinks in fast and leaves my skin feeling matte and velvety.

However it doesn't provide enough moisture, so I had to apply extra moisturiser to my cheeks and forehead. It's really expensive as well, so I don't think I would buy it,

on 2/24/2010 3:49:00 PM

A wonderful light moisturizer, perfect to use in the morning and under makeup. Works a bit as a primer! It is perfect for a bit oily/combination skin, however it might be not enough for people with dry skin. I complement it with Suki's or one of Ren's serums at night. Great packaging by the way, very hygienic.

I worked at the SPA that carried REN products. So I tried them all! All products are very clean and natural, smell great, and most of them have a great vacuum pump dispenser . But the retail price is waaaay to high (I had 50% off as a SPA employee). If you can afford the products-try them, but don't expect any miracles. They are great for normal healthy skin, but if you need some correction or serious anti-aging program for your skin (acne, pigmentation, deep wrinkles , etc ) thees products are not for you. Ren has great moisturizers ans this one is not an exception. Light weight, almost gel like texture, gret for my combination skin. I used it at night and during day with sunscreen under my make-up. I liked it a lot , but probably will not buy it again: the ingredients are way to simple and basic. So... why do they charge so much for Ren products? The answer is simple: Because they can:-)...

on 4/11/2009 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this for a friend whose skin breaks out literally with everything. Sometimes it's not really acne, just clogged pores. He's the type that just washes with soap and water and really could barely be bothered to use a moisturizer. This fit the bill and has been a rare repurchase.

on 10/29/2008 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The cream is a bit heavy but i tend to like that you can feel a coating when putting on moisturiser. Nice subtle fragrance. Unfortunately this broke me out in less than a week. My skin is oily for reference.

on 7/10/2008 6:58:00 PM

Oh Ren how I wanted to love you too! I feel so let down by this line I tried but failed to make it work. Like the cleanser this just didn't live up to expectations. The absorbency was non effective, it disappeared immediately and made my skin thirsty for more. My complexion changed for the worse and I didn't like the way this moisturizer actually looked on my skin, it looked unfinished and uneven. It did me no favours so I'm returning the favour.

I am using the third bottle of this, I have to say, it's a fantastic cream in every way: lovely light smell, quickly absorbed into the skin, acceptable price, easy access to this product( IN Australia), doesn't break me out.

I love this moisturiser, it is the only moisturiser i have ever been able to use on a daily basis that isn't too much for my oily acne-prone skin. It is gentle and moisturises well. I am on my second bottle.

UPDATE: well, i got a bit bored with this moisturiser, thought i'd try something new so i tried NUDE moisture balance, it sounded great, was more expensive and sounded more impressive. Well, what a massive MISTAKE! by using a different moisturiser i had terrible skin hassle, i should never have strayed from my Ren! Anyway i am back using ren again now, my third bottle, and i am sticking with it. This product is great, it keeps my skin hydrated, isn't too heavy, it calms any sore redness on my skin, and doesn't block pores. its scent is light and fresh and doesn't linger and ts a nice cream texture. I find that in the summer, when i need less moisturiser, a good way to apply it is to put 1-2 pumps into the palm of my hand, walm the product between my hands and then to gently press it onto my face, i use less that way.Also a nice way to apply if my faced if feeling sore at all, as theres no pulling of the skin at all, and this moisturiser has a nice cooling feel too i think.