LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel

LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel

3.8

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Perfume, Lactic Acid, Synthetic Musk, Titanium Tioxide, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Benzyl Benzoate, FD&C Red No.4, D&C Red No.33, D&C Red No.27, Methylparaben.

on 4/13/2016 3:09:00 AM

After using this for a while I got sick of the smell, it smells amazing but. I recommend not using it everyday cause the scent it very powerful. Great product though!

Everyone raved on about how amazing this product was and to stock up during Christmas because it won't last.. I decided to buy one of the larger bottles and I instantly regretted it after my first use... It has a very artificially sweet scent which is very overpowering! This is probably a great soap for a 5 year old... but not me, it did lather and wash well but it was just the scent for me which killed it! It changes scents in the shower like many do and it just gets too much! I would recommend this product to someone who loves the smell of sugar and likes their skin feeling firm :/

To Read all 265 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/15/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Snow fairy smells like candy necklace! When i was younger i use to buy those. So,when i smelled snow fairy the smell of those candy necklace came back to me! It lathers well in the hands and on a sponge. On a washcloth less. But it did clean well. The smell after is soft and sweet. The skin is smooth and soft. ( just a little note. I paired it with delices de cartier and fantasy. It was a perfect match!)Love it!

on 1/15/2016 6:25:00 AM

Ah, the Christmas classic, Snow Fairy. The first few years of this thick shower gel of great consistency coming out as a Christmas limited edition, I loved it. I was still in my teens and loved the sugared fruity scents that Lush came out with (Creamy Candy bubble bar, Angels Delight/Godmother soap, etc).

It's a great shower gel, and I've bought some as presents in the past few days years but none for myself, aside from the year when the Christmas releases were So White (smelled very, very articifical, almost like petrol and apple air deodoriser, very unlike the delicious bath ballistic) and Rose Jam (sickly, fake roses) and Snow Fairy was the best option.

This sells like hot cakes every year and I know why, it's just not my favourite anymore. It's a great intro to Lush for a newbie though!

on 1/11/2016 10:26:00 AM

I love the scent but this is way too drying. I feel like my skin is being pulled from all directions after using this. I'll stick to the bubble bars and bath bombs with the same scent.

on 12/29/2015 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

All of the usual suspects on YouTube and other lushie blogs rave about this stuff. And I can see why. It's a bright pink, bubblegum and candy floss scented shower gel with shimmer in it. While it's not my cup of tea, I can see this being a hit with teenagers and girlier types.

Personally I find snow fairy to be too sweet and artificial.

on 12/14/2015 8:28:00 PM

I love LUSH.... But I hate baths... Lol. So trying the new shower gels is about as fun as it gets for me. Snow fairy is a really sweet yummy scent.. Like fruity bubble gum and frosting.. I'll enjoy my small bottle but it's not something I'd stalk on eBay and pay a zillion dollars cuz I HAVE to have it before next Christmas (Rose jam is another story). I got the snow fairy castle gift and took the gel out- left the rest of the stuff for my daughter who's 4. It all smells delicious and just looks super fun, pink/sparkly. Perfect intro to LUSH :)

Snow Fairy has a scent of candies! It smells very sweet, like fairyfloss and bubblegum with just a hint of fruitiness - but not fresh fruit, think sugared fruit. It is quite a thick liquid shower gel, bubblegum pink with a slight hint of silver/blue shimmer in it, but this shimmer does not show up on the skin or in the shower. Most of the time it sticks to the bottom and sides of the bottle, it is not messy so don't let that deter you from purchasing the product. Snow Fairy lathers well and a little goes a long way. It does not dry out or irritate the skin. The smell lasts on the skin for hours, and it will make your bathroom smell nice too. Snow Fairy is one of Lush's most popular limited edition products, so you can only buy it at Christmas (and sometimes during Christmas in July in Australia) so I would definitely recommend trying it while you can. It is quite pricey though, but the quality is excellent. This is a very feminine, girly, young and fun scent. I buy a bottle every year and it has never let me down. A+

on 11/29/2015 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The first time I smelled this, I wasn't convinced. I left the shop with Rose Jam shower gel instead and had to go back after I decided I wanted some.

The super-sweet smell grew on me and I even had to go back for a second bottle!

The gel lathers well and a little goes a long way. I can see this becoming a bathroom staple :)

I absolutely love this scent. It's so girly and fun. I enjoy it during my shower and am thrilled when I get home from work at the end of the day and my bathroom still smells of it.