LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel

LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel

3.7

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Perfume, Lactic Acid, Synthetic Musk, Titanium Tioxide, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Benzyl Benzoate, FD&C Red No.4, D&C Red No.33, D&C Red No.27, Methylparaben.

on 12/30/2016 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this for my 5 year old daughter because she hates to shower and this seemed like the perfect present to make her enjoy showering. The colour, the scent, the glitter, it has everything most little girls adore, and mine loves it. No more complaining and whining, she can't wait to wash herself with this shower gel. It's gentle for the skin as well, no harsh ingredients and no animal testing. So for kids it's a 5 lippie review, for adults not so much. I rate it three lippies because of the sickly sweet smell. It's just too much! And it lingers! Oh my word, I used it yesterday evening and I still smell like I've rolled through every jar in the candy store. Not my cup of tea!

on 12/18/2016 7:37:00 PM

Blargle. I get sucked into this over priced product because I love the scent. I also have the matching rinse off body conditioner. I spent all day cleaning the basement and getting gross, so it is comforting to sit here in my jammies with tea and smell like bubble gum. At times I am sensitive to fragrances, so I rinse thoroughly.

on 12/15/2016 11:19:00 AM

I bought this before 4 years ago. I really loved the smell at the beginning and that is what actually made buy it at the first place. It does lather very well. But later after two or three uses I couldn't stand the smell it was overpowering sweet and reminded me of the cough medicine. This would be more suitable for children and I'm sure it would a great fun for them.

on 10/13/2016 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Some people love the scent, some people hate it. I'm one of the people who likes it. Well, I'm a 15 year old girl so that might be why... but I will have to add that my sister in love (29) and mother (46) also loves this scent!

The formula is great, it lathers up a bit but not too much. It gets you clean and works good with shaving (especially on the arms). The smell does linger, but I could wish it would linger just a bit longer. The price is kind of expensive, but I got this at the Boxing Day which means 50% off. I live in Sweden and paid 15 bucks for 500ml. That's a great price imo. It lasts long to, 500ml lasted for like 7 months.

on 4/13/2016 3:09:00 AM

After using this for a while I got sick of the smell, it smells amazing but. I recommend not using it everyday cause the scent it very powerful. Great product though!

Everyone raved on about how amazing this product was and to stock up during Christmas because it won't last.. I decided to buy one of the larger bottles and I instantly regretted it after my first use... It has a very artificially sweet scent which is very overpowering! This is probably a great soap for a 5 year old... but not me, it did lather and wash well but it was just the scent for me which killed it! It changes scents in the shower like many do and it just gets too much! I would recommend this product to someone who loves the smell of sugar and likes their skin feeling firm :/

on 1/15/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Snow fairy smells like candy necklace! When i was younger i use to buy those. So,when i smelled snow fairy the smell of those candy necklace came back to me! It lathers well in the hands and on a sponge. On a washcloth less. But it did clean well. The smell after is soft and sweet. The skin is smooth and soft. ( just a little note. I paired it with delices de cartier and fantasy. It was a perfect match!)Love it!

on 1/15/2016 6:25:00 AM

Ah, the Christmas classic, Snow Fairy. The first few years of this thick shower gel of great consistency coming out as a Christmas limited edition, I loved it. I was still in my teens and loved the sugared fruity scents that Lush came out with (Creamy Candy bubble bar, Angels Delight/Godmother soap, etc).

It's a great shower gel, and I've bought some as presents in the past few days years but none for myself, aside from the year when the Christmas releases were So White (smelled very, very articifical, almost like petrol and apple air deodoriser, very unlike the delicious bath ballistic) and Rose Jam (sickly, fake roses) and Snow Fairy was the best option.

This sells like hot cakes every year and I know why, it's just not my favourite anymore. It's a great intro to Lush for a newbie though!

on 1/11/2016 10:26:00 AM

I love the scent but this is way too drying. I feel like my skin is being pulled from all directions after using this. I'll stick to the bubble bars and bath bombs with the same scent.

on 12/29/2015 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

All of the usual suspects on YouTube and other lushie blogs rave about this stuff. And I can see why. It's a bright pink, bubblegum and candy floss scented shower gel with shimmer in it. While it's not my cup of tea, I can see this being a hit with teenagers and girlier types.

Personally I find snow fairy to be too sweet and artificial.