3.8

price range

Reviews

1.0

9 years ago

After hearing so much about Snow Fairy Gel, I decided to try a small bottle. If people are clambering over each other to stock up on multiple bottles at Xmas, it has to be good right? The scent is a little strange. I have the Snow Fairy Lip Tint which smells just like Red Frog lollies, the gel is similar, however it also has a strange chemical scent which reminds me of paint. Looking at the ingredients, it doesn't have any of the essential oils that some Lush products have - it's just perfume & chemicals. No wonder it smells artificial. Considering the lack of expensive ingredients, Snow Fairy should be cheap to make, but Lush charges a lot for it anyway. The only thing I really like about this gel is the glitter, though it doesn't seem to stay on your skin (which could be a good thing for some people). It also settles at bottom of the bottle. To send the glitter back through the bottle, you have to store Snow Fairy upside down. I will probably use the bottle up, as it wasn't cheap, but I won't be purchasing this again.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

9 years ago

Basic bodywash, nothing special. The scent is a little too sweet and artificial for my taste.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

I'm a huge lush junkie, and this is one of my favorite products. This smells exactly like bubbleyum bubble gum, so if you're not a fan of sweet scents, you have been warned. I found that this lathered quite nicely, and lasted a surprising amount of time. Definitely will repurchase this come holiday season!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

9 years ago

I love this shower gel! The scent is so heavenly sweet, I could smell it all day :D I wouldn't recommend this tho if you're not a fan of very girly scents. Fave for the holidays!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

9 years ago

I like a lot this shower gel, but I don't die for it. Its great for the holidays, and the rest of the year I will use something else. Yes I will re buy it just for holidays. Also Snow fairy is a very comfy shower gel, that' s the main reason why I like it.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

this smells like bubble gum candy floss and girlness in a bottle. the thick pink gel is great cos it has lilac sparkles and you only need the tiniest bit to work into a thick white puffy lather.only prob is a bit pricey

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I really do like this shower gel by lush!! It's described as bubblegum scented. It smells like girliness in a bottle. It lathers amazingly. You need the tiniest amount for a lather. The scent lingers on your skin for a few hours. I use it at night so I can't really smell it anymore in morning. I got the tiny bottle which is 100 mL. But I think the price of it is a little expensive But because I love this so much it's totally worth it! (tiny bottle is around $10 cad) the packaging is great! The sticker is waterproof although it does fade a little. The label doesn't peel off into tiny wet and crumpled pieces of paper. Over all when the holiday season comes again, I'm definetely buying more of this shower gel. Possibly in the medium or largest size!! (:

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0
from

9 years ago

I brought this last year during the Christmas sales since I believe it's only released during the holiday season. The scent described is cotton candy/bubblegum but it doesn't smell like that to me. More like cough syrup?? very strange, I know. It lathers well and gets quite foamy, not harsh, hasn't dried out my skin and I feel it generally cleans well. What I absoultely hated about this is the glitter!! I didn't really notice it when I poured it out onto the loofah, but on my skin afterwards when dry I noticed little specks of it. It was a pain to get off in the end.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

My favorite thing about Snow Fairy is its fragrance. I love its bubblegum, sweet scented goodness with a bit of a twist (kind of like lemon with cola). Like with most things Lush, it does seem to be over priced - luckily this one goes on sale after Christmas! The only thing I don't like about it is it tends to be drying to the skin, so I tried washing my hair with it. My hair is super soft after Snow Fairy, though I always follow with American Cream. So try this out if you find Snow Fairy drying for your skin, a lot Lush things have duo purpose :)

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

To cocorocha's review: Wow you should really do your research before spouting out such incredibly ludicrous and false information. How do you figure that Lush's philosophy is fake? Do you even know what Philosophy means? Lush doesn't claim to be ALL natural whatsoever. They list every ingredient they use and they state proudly that they do use synthetics (albeit safe synthetics that are plant based and occur in nature). I think you simply don't like Lush because their stance and philosophy is simply too hard for you to grasp and comprehend. Or maybe you could just care less what you are putting onto your body or on to the environment to understand it. That being said, it's people like you who cause other's to keep poisoning themselves with chemicals and harsh ingredients in order to make themselves feel "pretty"...gross Anyway, Snow fairy rocks!! lol

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other