3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This has been absolute favorite scent out of anything since Snow Fairy first came out. I look forward to Christmas just to stock up on this. The scent is sweet like cotton candy and stays well on the skin. The shower gels are a nice texture that lather up well and clean skin without drying it out. This is a holy grail product line for me.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

a year ago

LUSH makes good shower gels, but this is one of their worst. First of all, I made the mistake of purchasing this product online without smelling. I read the description on their website which states the product smells like bubblegum and vanilla - two fragrances I love. However, when it arrived, I find it smelled too potent. It reminds me of a bubblegum-flavoured medication that we all took as children. A sickly, nauseating scent. Secondly, there is glitter in the shower gel but it all settles on the bottom of the bottle. I tried shaking it but it won’t budge, which is disappointing for a glitter lover who wants to bathe in it. Lastly, the packaging is so poor. The bottle and cap are cheaply-made and designed. The cap always leaked. Whenever I tried squeezing the gel out, it would start leaking from the sides. Eventually, the cap broke off. I had to pour the shower gel into a new bottle. The good thing about this product is that it is concentrated so a little goes a long way unlike the watered-down body washes from the drugstore. It isn’t drying. It works well with its body conditioner, which I also purchased. I bought the largest bottle available and after months, it’s still kicking. I will buy a LUSH shower gel again, just not this fragrance.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I wish this was available all year round. I can't stand it only being available during Christmas.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I usually hate lush stuff because a lot of it is just not that great and very overpriced but DAMN i love this scent it's like those maynard's swedish berries and it's so pretty and pink MAN i love this stuff All these people say it smells like a kid would like it. I don't know, I'm not a kid, but this smells so good I wanna eat it

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I adore this shower gel and it is the one LUSH product I would stock up on during the holiday season. The scent is Strawberry Twizzlers to my nose which, conveniently, is my favorite candy! I can stretch a bottle a long time as I'm writing this review in July and have about a third of a medium size left. I find the formula washes away cleanly while being creamy enough to leave my sensitive skin comfortable. Yes, it is definitely overpriced for what it is, but I'm willing to pay the price for a daily bit of comfort and shower happiness.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I loveeeeeeee snow fairy. It's probably one of my favourite lush products ever because of the scent, colour and, of course, the glitter. One of the only bad things I have to say is that it's a Christmas edition product and I end up spending over $70 stocking up on it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Lush's Snow Fairy is my FAVOURITE LUSH Product. Every year around Christmas I buy at least 3 of the 500ML Bottles of Snow Fairy Shower Gel. If anyone from LUSH is watching this, You would make people's day if you made it available Year Round so we don't have to spend over $100 for it once a year. The reason I'm saying this is the expiration date on it is 12 months from the day it was made. Which unfortunately is at least three weeks before Lush is able to sell it. I understand and appreciate the fact LUSH wants to make more money during the peak Christmas Season and this is a Seasonal product. This is just MY opinion, but a lot of people LOVE, just LOVE Snow Fairy. When I've gone to my local Lush Store or one in Toronto, I find they are sold out. Which means I have to order the Product online. Which I don't have any problem with. However, as many other LUSHIES probably agree, I don't want to order it too early, nor waiit too late until it is gone. If antyone from Lush happens to read this review, I'd like to ask a question. Could you please make this great product available year round? This way We can buy a bottle at least once very few months and save money in the long run as opposed to paying over $100 for multiple bottles.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I bought this for my 5 year old daughter because she hates to shower and this seemed like the perfect present to make her enjoy showering. The colour, the scent, the glitter, it has everything most little girls adore, and mine loves it. No more complaining and whining, she can't wait to wash herself with this shower gel. It's gentle for the skin as well, no harsh ingredients and no animal testing. So for kids it's a 5 lippie review, for adults not so much. I rate it three lippies because of the sickly sweet smell. It's just too much! And it lingers! Oh my word, I used it yesterday evening and I still smell like I've rolled through every jar in the candy store. Not my cup of tea!

About reviewer (446 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Blargle. I get sucked into this over priced product because I love the scent. I also have the matching rinse off body conditioner. I spent all day cleaning the basement and getting gross, so it is comforting to sit here in my jammies with tea and smell like bubble gum. At times I am sensitive to fragrances, so I rinse thoroughly.

About reviewer (813 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

3 years ago

I bought this before 4 years ago. I really loved the smell at the beginning and that is what actually made buy it at the first place. It does lather very well. But later after two or three uses I couldn't stand the smell it was overpowering sweet and reminded me of the cough medicine. This would be more suitable for children and I'm sure it would a great fun for them.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35