C.O. Bigelow Superb Body Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in Unscented...it was on clearance and I needed a decent body lotion that wouldn't compete with my perfumes. Funny thing is, it definitely smells like...something I'm not crazy about (stale paper?? If that makes any sense...). Anyway, as a lotion, I find it makes my skin somewhat soft and silky, but it's blah, even for an "unscented" lotion. I think I want something a little thicker/emollient. There is definitely better stuff out there.

I got this lotion, the 2 oz size, at the BBW sale for $2.50. It smells really nice, definitely a better scent than other almond scents I have sniffed. It is a pretty lightweight lotion, so if you need something creamier, this one wouldn't be for you. That being said, it is not sticky and gross and works for normal/oily bodies :). I would buy it again, but right now I'm doing Perlier Honey after bath moisturizer.

on 1/29/2006 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently picked up the Bigelow Rosemary Mint at the Bath & Body Works sale. I could shoot myself for not buying more. The Rosemary Mint is incredible. Not only does it smell divine,but it makes my skin smooth & supple for hours.It may even be better than the Tutti Dolce body butters I purchased.

on 11/30/2005 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like this lotion. I have the unscented version. This is exactly what I was looking for: a mid-weight unscented lotion that is soothing on my sensitive skin. I thought I had found that in Olay Body sensitive quench lotion, but that turned out to be (unexpectedly) sparkly! I love Eucerin calming creme, but it's too heavy for everyday use. A lot of other lotions that claim to be unscented still have a smell to me, and I don't need that. This lotion sinks in but provides all day hydration, especially good for my legs in winter! It's not a heavy duty cream. But it's perfect for me for everyday.

Popular Lotions / Creams