C.O. Bigelow Superb Body Lotion

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in Unscented...it was on clearance and I needed a decent body lotion that wouldn't compete with my perfumes. Funny thing is, it definitely smells like...something I'm not crazy about (stale paper?? If that makes any sense...). Anyway, as a lotion, I find it makes my skin somewhat soft and silky, but it's blah, even for an "unscented" lotion. I think I want something a little thicker/emollient. There is definitely better stuff out there.

on 6/19/2006 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in grapefruit and buy bottles of this at a time. I love anything that smells like grapefruit, and this is by far and away THE best smelling grapefruit product ever. I love the scent because it's a very subtle and real scent; it doesn't smell like an artificial grapefruit scent. My skin can get very dry, especially in winter, and this lotion keeps my skin soft and supple for hours. I also like that this is a lighter lotion and it absorbs easily, so your skin doesn't feel so greasy all day. This is so good that I have a bottle for home and keep one of the travel size bottles at work.

on 11/30/2005 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like this lotion. I have the unscented version. This is exactly what I was looking for: a mid-weight unscented lotion that is soothing on my sensitive skin. I thought I had found that in Olay Body sensitive quench lotion, but that turned out to be (unexpectedly) sparkly! I love Eucerin calming creme, but it's too heavy for everyday use. A lot of other lotions that claim to be unscented still have a smell to me, and I don't need that. This lotion sinks in but provides all day hydration, especially good for my legs in winter! It's not a heavy duty cream. But it's perfect for me for everyday.