Faith In Nature - Lavender and Geranium

Faith In Nature  - Lavender and Geranium

on 5/2/2018 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tend to shower right before going to bed as part of my routine to wind down, and I wanted a shower gel with a lavender scent. I had fallen in love with lavender all over again thanks to Lush's Sleepy lotion, and I hoped this shower gel would be somewhere near that scent family since Sleepy contains Geraniol (the oil derived from Geranium). This scent was a lot more medicinal than I expected though. Without knowing exactly what geranium smells like on its own, I'm guessing the concentration is much higher than in the Sleepy body lotion. I don't hate the scent, but I'm not over the moon either. It definitely isn't a a drying shower gel, though, which I appreciate as I have become very prone to eczema (nummular) over the past few years. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's moisturizing, but it's definitely a nice and gentle, not to mention natural, shower gel. I'll use it up, but I won't repurchase.

+ Cruelty free (certified by Leaping Bunny)
+ Vegan
+ Natural
+ Gentle
+ Reasonably priced

- Doesn't lather very much (as it doesn't contain any SLS), which can be weird if you're used to traditional, foamy shower gels
- Pretty runny
- The lavender scent isn't as "well rounded" as I would've hoped - but on the other hand I guess it delivers exactly what it promises, so this is mainly a con for me because I was expecting it to be something that it isn't

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using the Lavender and Geranium shampoo on and off for a few years now, its the shampoo I leave out in the bathroom and it gets used by everyone. I find it a little drying on my fine, curly hair but you only need a very small amount to get a goof lather, so the generously sized bottle lasts a good while. Great scent, attractive packaging and easily available too.

on 9/15/2011 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

All Faith in Natures products are exellent. The ingredients are 100% plant based no SLS or Parabens.They smell absolutley devine.
I have used the Lavender and Geranium Shampoo, Conditioner and Hand Wash.
The hair products leave my hair in great condition smelling fabulous.
The hand wash is kind to my skin
I would highly recommend all of these products

on 10/27/2005 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this shower gel, it's great value for money, smells delicious, and leaves my skin feeling soft.