4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

It is my favourite winter item. It makes the lips very soft and very inexpensive. All the ingredients are natural.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

My staple. I don't remember how much of these balms I have used up, maybe five, six so far. Natural ingredients, non tested on animals, super cheap.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2.0

7 years ago

I really disliked this lip balm, it only started working well when it got warmer. Before that its texture was hard and crumbly which made it really hard to apply. Once it was on my lips it felt like it disappeared in a matter of minutes. I hope I manage to use it all up in the summer, otherwise I will have to throw it away. I have the one in the yellow packaging (second picture).

About reviewer (526 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

7 years ago

If you happen to live by a DM (Germany), definitely pick this up! All Alverde products I have tried have been fabulous and quite cheap. This has kind of a nice scent and the product itself is yellow but leaves no tint. Love the packaging and the way this feels on my lips. So smooth and soft.

About reviewer (292 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I use this as a spot makeup primer during winter when it's cold and dry. Serious fan of this range. Can't believe how much I have spent on another organic range (A---da) and find this better and probably costs less than 10%!

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I've tried a lot of different lip balms lately, and Alverde lip balm is the one I've come to like the most. Unlike Labello and the other brands this balm actually feels like it moisturizes my lips, instead of just sitting on top of my them, greasing around.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Definately the best lip balm i have ever used! it has saved my lips this winter. Before this i would put vaseline when my lips got dry but felt like it was drying my lips even but with this my lips feel so soft and protected from the harsh weather and i love thats its all natural and dirt cheap, my HG FOREVER!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

10 years ago

I have probably the most chapped lips ever, especially in winter. :( And I've tried so many other lip balms but none of them worked permanently. I've been using this lip balm for 2 weeks now and my lips start becoming smoother and smoother. I love the smell and taste of this product, I hope this will finally be the cure for my lips.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Effective, cheap and only has natural ingredients. I won't buy any other chapstick, it's a great one! HG.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

This lip balm is my staple, I have one in my desk, in my bag and at my night stand. It is great for dry lips, but also works well for when my lips are normal. I had a problem with regular drugstore brands a la Labello where they would only hydrate my lips temporarily, only to dry them out in the long term to the point where I had to reapply it almost constantly; this balm sorted that out. I do usually like to use something extra after my bath/in the evening (olive oil or special lip treatment), but for day wear this is unbeatable when it comes to such high quality, for such a bargain price. It also, unlike a lot of lip balms, doesn't melt in your purse/pocket. If you live in a country with dm stores, definitely give this a try, :).

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure