no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

This is my go to shimmery pink/highlighting pan. I've had it for over a year now and it lasts a long time, you can use it to build up other looks, line the inner eye or do the brow, there is no creasing or fall out. My only issue is for the price, it could have better pigmentation as a standalone product.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

EyesHazel

6 years ago

This eyeshadow is a cool-toned pink with plenty of shimmer. It did apply quite sheer but can be easily built up. The shadow is quite soft in the pan so a lot came off on my brush with just a single swipe. It is a silky feeling eyeshadow that is really good quality. This is too cool against my NC10-15 skin for my personal taste, but it is a great highlighter for occasional use. Wouldn't buy it again but I will look into other Clinique shadows as I am impressed by the quality.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age30-35

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Okay, so i got this little eyeshadow duo for free with my purchase online. I liked how cute and sturdy the packaging was. But if I had to actually purchase these shadows, I wouldn't. I felt like the colors were way too sheer for my liking, and don't really have much of an impact on my medium-toned skin (then again this could be a matter of personal preference). Not the worst I've tried in terms of shadows, but not the best. But if you have fairer skin and are into subtle, sheer eyeshadows, then perhaps this is for you.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

8 years ago

Got this in a quad, loving it as my inner corner highlight. Colour: light lilac Finish: soft shimmer Pigmentation: medium, buildable Texture: smooth Such a versatile colour and pretty as an all-over wash as well

About reviewer (381 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This is my go-to all-over color - blend a soft wash of Frosted Blossom from the crease to the brow bone, with any dark lid color (my favorite is Clinique's Stay Matte in Night Plum), and I've got an easy beautiful eye that lasts all day. The light pink really opens up the eye; I usually extend it down to the inner corner of my eyes and it makes them look wide-awake and refreshed. I have cool-toned, light olive skin, and the cool pink works better than a white or peach highlighter for me (white is too brassy and pale; peach is too yellow). If you have similar skin, definitely try this one out!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBlack

9 years ago

Wow, this is a very nice eye shadow. I got it as a Gift With Purchase a few years back. Recently I am really into eyeshadows that wake up my eyes and give me that dewey look. My skin is not very tanned, I have green eyes and brown hair so I kinda didn't expect pink to look good on me. But it did! Maybe because it's not that pink though, it's shimmery...light... Very nice. I wouldn't buy this again because I have about 10+ eyeshadows in this category, but it's still a really good one.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I got this eyeshadow as a GWP a couple of years ago when I bought the Superfit foundation and forgot about it until tonight. I applied a swipe of it with my finger over some UDPP, not expecting it to look very good against my warm, tanned NW35 complexion. It is a cool, frosty lilac/lavender shade that appears almost like a purplish-silver on my skin. However, it is surprisingly flattering and wakes my eyes up while making them appear bigger and wider. The texture is wonderful - smooth like butter. Colour payoff is not great when applied to my bare lids, but over UDPP it isn't bad at all. One lippie off because off the bad pigmentation and also, for some reason, it is irritating my eyes and making them a bit itchy. I wonder why...I think that I will use this mainly as a brow highlighter from now on.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I bought this yesterday and i love the light pink with a hint of lavender in it nice shimmer sheen to it. Goes on smooth and this is my first ever shadow purchase from clinqiue which i love. will start buying more clinique items

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Unlike the others, I like this color. Used with a heather shadow and plum eyeliner, it makes a great eye. Might repurchase if I ever use it up.

About reviewer (333 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

2.0

12 years ago

I got this for free from an SA at a Clinique Counter I frequent regularly, she said this was one of their best selling shades and that she would throw one in a full size one at no charge. I really don't think that there is anything best selling about this, my theory is that she was just trying to get rid of this one. The color is a milky pink with a pearly shimmer in the pan. On my lids, when I have tried using this as a wash, it looks very white and shimmery and gives a very "trashy" look. This is a nice color for a highlight but I much prefer Clinique's "Sugar Sugar" for that. This will probably go unused in my stash and I will probably eventually throw it out. I can see this working well for paler cool tone ladies, my skin tone is medium tan and this did nothing for me. Like other Clinique shadows this does have nice pigmentation, silky texture and lasts for a good amount of time.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium