Clé de Peau Beauté Soin Intensif - Intensive Treatment

No Image

on 3/30/2018 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Because of MUA reviews, I bought a single mask and loved it so much that I went to get the set of 6 the next day, plus a single as a gift. The last review here was many years ago, so I didn't know if it would still be cutting edge. When I applied, I did not use the pads, opting for putting on with my hands. I used the extra product on neck, decollete, and hands. I hadn't read of anyone doing this, but I left the mask on while I slept at night. It might drive some people crazy, but it worked for me. I can only speak for the last 24 hours. My skin is so very soft, like it was in my 20's, and I'm 50. Lines are plumped and my skin is a bit lifted. I know it's temporary, but the SA told me it lasts a week. Not sure about that claim, but certainly happy so far. Yes, it's expensive. IMO, totally worth it. I am a skin care nut- always stayed out of the sun,wear a hat, had a few IPL lasers, use Vit C and retinol. This is fantastic! If you have a special event, I'd highly recommend using it the day before. I'll check back in a few days to tell you how long the results last. Finding products like this are the exact reason I'm on MUA.

on 11/19/2013 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am not one to be bothered with masks especially the traditional kinds but this one revived my interest. This was an interesting concept of mask which was actually quite relaxing and pleasurable. Not to mention I could feel the results right away esp the next morning/day. My skin was super smooth, soft, and glowing. I first applied the #1 vial lotion with a cotton pad, then the #2 vial essence with the cotton pad, and then the mask and left it on for about 15 minutes. I must say that i enjoyed the initial cooling sensation of the mask for the first 5 minutes. I thought it would be money wasted but i'm glad i was wrong. Now i am actually looking forward to using the mask on a weekly basis which i couldn't be bothered with before. I will definitely repurchase this mask once finished! You use this in lieu of your regular nitgh time skincare routine so i love the fact that it's NOT an added step. I simply took off the mask and went to bed without washing it off. Try it and you'll love it! I definitely prefer this to a facial which is not only time consuming but also as previously mentioned, you don't know which products are being used on your face. This feels a 1000 times better than after a facial. Plus facials are expensive at about $70 per facial treatement and for 6 treatments it would cost a foturne, hence this is a steal and much more effective.

on 4/12/2009 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is a phenomenal product. I have done this treatment on Friday night, after working a very long week, waking up at 6:30 and going to bed at 1am. So you can imagine that my skin was not looking too fresh. After this treatment, I looked like I went on vacation and then slept for full 10 hours. My face was smooth and glowing. Later, I went to sleep without washing the treatment off. I was dreading that I will wake up with face full of pimples and clogged pores, as my pores clog even when I put a tiny bit of cream or lotion (I prefer using very thin serums, like Serum Eclat by CDP or SKII Treatment). However, in the morning my skin was smooth, plump, more even colored and even whatever tiny pimples I had before were calmed down. No new breakouts! Miracle! And I agree with the reviewer below - the cost of the pack is really not that much when you compare it to traditional facial (90-100 dollars a pop). At least here I know what I am using and I can control what I am putting on my face - too often I had some oil dumped on my face during a facial and I had awful breakouts thereafter.

on 2/5/2009 1:14:00 AM

I got my 1st box for this treatment. Althought it was considered expensive but the outcome is really superb. I love this weekly treatment and each time after i use it i can see the different of the skin texture. My skin just hydrated and silky smooth. I haven't finished the 1st box but i already plan to get the 2nd box soon.

on 2/10/2008 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe there are only 3 people that have reviewed this product! This intensive treatment is SO BOMB! I had these dry, red patches on my skin for several days - so bad that even when I tried to cover it with makeup, you'll see the flakes! Then an SA from Barneys recommended it to me applied it at night, and boom the next day - it truly cleared up and smoothed the texture of my skin by 70%!! The rest of process - just used Cle De Peau cleanser, balancing lotion & clarifying emulsion - now back to GLOWING SKIN! Price-wise, this is nothing! Think about it: even if you get a facial outside, they will charge you at least $85 and up. This counts to only $25 per treatment! You gotta love this stuff!!

on 5/30/2007 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a weekly intensive treatment mask. I find it very moisturing. Step 1: put on a toner type of liquid. Step 2: put on a thick emulsion which feels a bit sticky (in a good way -- I really like the sticky but not greasy consistency). Step 3: put on a gel mask and rest fo 10 minutes before taking it off. No need to rinse out afterwards, and no need to put on additional moisturer. Skin feels great for a few hours afterwards. The packaging is great -- all the materials are packed into single use containers which travel well. I always find this product a bit expensive ($120 for 6 uses), but I always come back to this.

on 10/29/2005 1:10:00 AM

Beautynyc did a wonderful job of describing how to use this product. After your treatment, you will feel like you just had a facial at a spa. I just purchased my second box. It is an incredible product. Highly recommended!

on 10/24/2005 3:13:00 PM

Although I can't comprehend spending $475.00 for La Creme, I highly recommend this weekly treatment! Soin Intensif is a once a week intensive treatment for the skin. You use this in place of everything else you normally use. I call it "cheat night". After cleansing, apply vial No.1 which is an exfoliating essence ( stronger than Clarifying Serum). Next, apply vial No.2, which is an intensive essence which will nourish, protect and hydrate the skin. Last, apply the facial mask which comes in two pieces so you can get a perfect fit on your face. The gel type mask will force the ingredients in the intensive essence deep into the skin. DO NOT LEAVE ON MORE THAN TEN MINUTES! After ten minutes, the gel mask may have a tendency to re-absorb moisture from the skin. After ten minutes, peel off the two mask pieces and throw them away. DO NOT APPLY ANYTHING ELSE, JUST GO TO BED. Take a look at your skin the next morning...you'll be in for a most pleasant surprise! Worth the $120.00 price tag.