Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I have been using this foundation for a couple of months now and I love it. My skin is acne prone so I get nervous with foundations but I am really glad I tried this. I have this in the lightest color Shell. It seemed a bit to yellow when first looking at it but it blends with my skin tone perfectly. I am a NC25 color shade in MAC. The consistency of this is very nice, it doesn't feel heavy at all. In fact to me this feels more like a tinted moisturizer which I prefer. I do have acne staining which I want to cover of course but I also have allot of dryness from acne medication so I need something that isn't going to show every dry patch. It does a great job at evening out my skin tone. It provides a light coverage but is buildable so I would say the coverage is light-medium. This foundation does settle into some bad dry spots (is there one that doesn't?if so please tell me) but its not that bad and is quite moisturizing. This gives my complexion a very natural dewy glow. You wouldn't guess I had make up on. My skin looks like mine but better.I purchased this from a Salon Centric which is open to only licensed beauty professionals so I did get this product at wholesale price.The Youngblood website sells it for $49.00 which is expensive but I would say its worth it. I have been using this since the beginning of July and still have plenty of product left. It spreads nicely and you don't need allot of it to cover your face. I love that it comes in a pump bottle. One of the best things I love about this product is that it is perfume free and it hasn't broken me out which is awesome. I will continue to repurchase this!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

AMAZING!!! I converted from mac because my skin kept breaking out, and after only a few times of using this liquid foundation (golden tan) and the YB tawnee mineral powder my skin has cleared up so much!!! This foundation gives me a natural flawless glow!! It lasts all day and feels so light on my skin. I wish it wasn't so expensive although I would rather pay more for a product that is good for my skin.definitely not going back to any other make up brand

I was in New York, on vacation, and my sister and I had to go to Henri Mendel. A lady with Youngblood came upto me and asked me a few questions. I let her do her thing, not expecting to love this a much as I do, but I love it. It has an amazing consistency and keeps my skin free from oiliness throughout the day. The color keeps my skin looking alive, and not dead (i use pebble). I also have the prime, crushed mineral blush in sherbert, and lip shine in ice blush. I plan on getting the concealer soon, as well as the hd setting powder.

******UPDATE********
I do not use this anymore. I found that the color was much too yellow and looked really bad. This is a good foundation, but it is yet another one that doesn't have a very good shade range.

I have been using this product for winter and summer and I have to say that my quest for mineral makeup is OVER. Iam allergic to Bismuth so that rules out most MMU. I tried several times to use JI but could never get the color or coverage right. I also samples Pure Luxe cream and could not get the color. For reference I have normal skin some t-zone in summer and drier in winter with yellow untertones. JI in Warm Silk. Well I found a salon that sold the Youngblood and I was hooked. In the winter they gave me a sample to try and also applied one side of the face and went out into the sun. Perfect match. Went home and the next day used it. I do not need a moisterizer during the day and people comment on my skin all the time. When summer came around I got the shade "Suntan" and again a perfect match. Oh how I wish I had know about this sooner. Its great for normal/combo/dry skin but not oily. Will be using this product again and again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

IMO this is an easier liquid mineral foundation to work with than Jane Iredale or Illuminare. On my LLL skin (n/d w/ rosacea) this spreads fairly easily but 8 hours later, I notice some flakiness emphasized, and some slight pooling in my pores and fine lines so not a homerun. Also had some heavy feeling in the T-Zone while coverage on chin was gone. Coverage overall is on a lighter side so if you have serious coverage needs you're going to need a concealer which I don't usually need with JI. Colors are limited but I found 1 that works on my LLL warm-toned skin: Shell. (For reference: BB sand, Chantecaille vanilla, Lorac M3, LM warm ivory.) I had a time finding this. Went to a spa in my area that supposedly carried but they were phasing out so while I did sample there I had to order online. Price I paid was comparable to JI.

Here are the ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, titanium dioxide, hexyl laurate, glycerin, polyoxyethylene methylpolysiloxan, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone, butylene glycol, reduced salt deep sea water, iron oxides, sodium chloride, iron oxides, laurymethiconecopolyol, squalane, cactus flower extract, water, natto gum, green tea extract, sorbitan sesquioleate, butylparaben, methylparaben, calendula flower extract, propylparaben, allantoin, cucumber extract, fragrance, disodium DTA.

Note: Ingredients say fragrance but to my sensitive nose, I smell nothing. Shrug. Also spa told me this had SPF 15 but seems to be unrated per packaging.