Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

im not a user, because i couldn't buy a shade that was for my skin tone. i looked up youngblood for stockists in sydney because my friend who used to work for a salon which had youngblood have used it for years and have recommended it to me. I won't doubt the benefits and power for light-medium coverage because i see her wear it all the time. so i had visited a few salons that was on stockist list, even though it 9 shades... the lady had tried to colour match me, and I was between colours. the lighter shades were too light, dark was too pink/yellow/dark. all the shades YB had to offer were extreme opposites.. i was surprised out of the 9shades that i was none of them? which made me really upset, as i really wanted to experience the benefits my friend had. Really wished YB catered for the in between shades, i bought another brand instead (inika), finally found my perfect match.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this foundation!! I've searched high and low for a good foundation that doesn't have scary ingredients and had given up. I heard about Youngblood and almost didn't give them a try because, really, I've tried so many- was this one really going to be any different? And it's really hard to find in stores to try out shades! But, I tracked it down and I am SO glad I did. My search for a HG foundation is over!
First, awesome ingredients. Second, fantastic coverage and the Pebble shade matches my skin tone *perfectly*. I've never found a foundation that matches me this well. It makes a huge difference and allows me to put foundation just where I need it and I don't have to put it all over my face. Also it feels very light on my skin, like my skin can 'breathe' which is impressive given the high level of coverage it gives. The finish is between matte and dewey, which I love. It doesn't dry out my (dry/normal) skin and it doesn't leave it looking oily. It wears great throughout the day. In the summer I like to set it with the YB rice setting powder. In the winter my skin is too dry for powder and the foundations stays fine through the day with out any setting powder. Very faint fragrance, which is good if you don't like heavy fragrances. I use a foundation brush to apply it, but just fingers works well too. Color stays true and doesn't oxidize during the day. It doesn't get cakey, the flawless finish look lasts amazingly well throughout the day. It is expensive but I only need a little bit to do my whole face so even though I use it almost every day it's still lasted me quite a while.
I cant say enough good things about this foundation! I hope they never change the formula! I've since become a bit of a YB addict and am trying out their other products. Not good for my wallet... but damn their stuff really works for me!

I have to agree with other reviewers, the coverage for this foundation is LIGHT. If anything, it is for those who need very little coverage and require the dewy light finish to enhance rather than to cover. If you're looking for something that can cover acne scars - give this a pass. I ended having to use 3-4 pumps of this, applied with sponge to get a good build up on areas that need extra coverage. Far too much effort, and not to mention the wastage. Packaging wise is hygienic and the price I ended up paying for was relatively comparable to other high end foundations (ie. Laura Mercier, gloMinerals, etc)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MINERAL MAKEUP may suitable for sensitive skin but it really show more visible on every little poresssss so obvious!!! Initial application was smooth & hydrated but after 3 hours it shine glossy. Oily skin might not suitable. Since my T-zone are oily in the mid-day, will consider to use it at night.