Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

This is by far the best foundation I have used for my skin type. I'm 35 t zone which creates oiliness and dry patches on my forehead. I don't like heavy make up I have tried a lot of foundations and I've never been satisfied as they leave me oily or cakey looking. However this one is just want I needed. It's light coverage which is fine for me as I have quite even skin tone. I do use nars custard concealer which goes well with it and a mac powder. If your looking for a medium to full coverage this isn't for you but if your looking for a make up that doesn't scream make up when your wearing the stuff then this is right up your street

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I generally love YoungBlood products as they are gentle for even the most sensitive skin without causing irritation or breakouts. The consistency of the foundation is a little runny but blends nicely into the skin leaving a dewy finish that you can build from light to medium coverage. It evens out the skin tone and gives skin a nice, healthy glow without looking cakey. I have a medium skin tone ( Mexican descent) and use the foundation in the color Golden Tan which is yellow based. This will not cover all blemishes for that you will need to add concealer or a powder foundation over it, preferably the Youngblood loose mineral foundation which offers amazing coverage when used with this foundation!

The only problem I have with this foundation is that it doesn't seem to have much oil control. Although the YoungBlood website states that it is suitable for all skin types, the dewy finish lasts about an hour before my already oily skin looks like a frying pan. If you have oily skin, be sure to use a good setting powder to help with oil production. Otherwise, this would probably be better suited for dry/normal/mature skin.

I gave it four stars because apart from the oily issue, it does not cause me to breakout or irritate my skin as other foundations have done.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought this foundation would be great since my skin was healing up from acne scars and seemed to have the benefits i thought id give it a go but girls prone to pimples or anyone stay away ! It oxodizes horribly and feels weird after a few hpurs and also by the end of maybe 4 -5 hours i broke out really badly not just the odd pimple either like a cluster of pimples i kept retrying with different primers nope this is the culprit disappointed will not repurchase

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this foundation for day wear... Goes on flawlessly and wears well on dry skin. By the end of a 9 hour work day it still looks good. I would repurchase!

I love love love love this foundation it goes on beautifully. I have normal skin, it doesn't run or anything. The pump works great, it dispenses the perfect amount with no excess so I'm not wasting it. Not the greatest color range, but they're more neutral based so you're not gonna get a horrible pinky color or a horrible orange color. Love it for that fact cause I'm hard to match. This isn't really a full coverage makeup so if you're looking for full cov, go for the loose mineral foundation. But for an everyday 'oh, why yes this is my natural glowy,perfect skin' this is the perfect foundation. Doesn't dry out during the day not does it emphasis dryness on the face(but I always put lotion and primer on first ). Stays in place for a long time (I'm a Cosmo so I'm working long hours so that's huge for me ) only down side is the price, but it quality make up that's going on your face so I my personal opinion it's worth it. Great for people with sensitive skin ( I have lupus). Hope this was helpful!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This product actually IS really, reaally good. I told the woman in the store that I wanted a foundation for oily skin and full coverage, she gave me this one and I trusted her. Later, I found out that this foundation is for those with dry skin, that explained ALOT. I was getting suspicious when I always got shiny throughout the day and my make-up melted off. And the light coverage... Soooo, it does not work for me, but I guarantee that those with dry skin will LOVElovelove this product, I know that I did for a while!! It didn't break me out either. Overall, it's really good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i came across this product when i had a spider bite. my dermatologist recommended it to me (the spider bite was disgusting.... absolutely disgusting) but while it was healing, i needed something to cover my face and it was SO SO SO dry so this was recommended to me.

my skin healed and was covered at the same time... if i had pictures i would post them but i would NEVER EVER try another liquid foundation ever again. the cover is more sheer/medium but i love it just for daily use when i do not need heavy coverage (who really needs heavy coverage on a daily basis anyway?) great for even the most sensitive skin.....

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Great colors especially for women of color. It is so hard for me to find a foundation with yellow in it. This foundation sets nicely on skin. Literally nothing from sephora or the department stores match me. I am nc42 in mac, nars -syracuse, chantecaille future skin - wheat and i got this color in tahitian sun (for summer) and suntan for winter.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Not too crazy for this foundation. I noticed an increase in breakouts after usage. And as far as the coverage goes it's so sheer. It's also hard to find a good color match for tanned or skin shades on the darker side. If you have sensitive skin like me you might want to opt for another mineral foundation. Might work well for others though.

I bought the foundation, concealer & rice compact about a year ago from my doct because she raved at how good it actually was for your skin. the shade of foundation (Pebble) ended up not being that great for me, but I loved the concealer & compact.

Well, I just had laser resurfacing done on my face & neck & guess what make up this doctor referred me to use, YoungBlood. This time I got a more thourough comparison of colors & look forward to using this foundation again.