Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

This is a touch and go foundation for me. Would I repurchase ? Yes, but I am unlikely to need to as this is going to last a loooong time. It's very light, and having acne prone skin and redness I can't use it everyday. However on good skin day this is all I need. It it quite oily so I'd steer away if you have oily skin, unless you have a super primer and setting powder/spray.

It goes on well to my sensitive, combination skin, takes a bit of work to blend (be careful not to use too much, a little will go a long way) but once it's on it sits really well. I cannot stress enough to use a setting powder or spray as it doesn't seem to stick to the skin and shifts easily without them.

It does wear well during the day, looks amazingly natural and when it fades out toward the end of the day it does that naturally as well, no patches and on me, no oxodizing ( I do wear the lightest shade however so it may differ for darker shades) I would definitely avoid wearing this to weddings etc where you might shed a tear as this will shift it almost straight away.

All in all its a great natural foundation if bb/cc creams don't cut it for you, and you want a non irritating foundation but does take some getting used to.

The foundation spreads quite evenly and delivers satin finish. The coverage is light to medium. What I don't like is the feeling of oiliness on my skin. Feels like the foundation can easily slide off unless set with powder. Not a good choice for combo and oily skin. But I can imagine the foundation can be a good match for someone with drier skin.
The color I had is Sunkissed which should be a good match for NCNW20-25 skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this foundation for day wear... Goes on flawlessly and wears well on dry skin. By the end of a 9 hour work day it still looks good. I would repurchase!

I love love love love this foundation it goes on beautifully. I have normal skin, it doesn't run or anything. The pump works great, it dispenses the perfect amount with no excess so I'm not wasting it. Not the greatest color range, but they're more neutral based so you're not gonna get a horrible pinky color or a horrible orange color. Love it for that fact cause I'm hard to match. This isn't really a full coverage makeup so if you're looking for full cov, go for the loose mineral foundation. But for an everyday 'oh, why yes this is my natural glowy,perfect skin' this is the perfect foundation. Doesn't dry out during the day not does it emphasis dryness on the face(but I always put lotion and primer on first ). Stays in place for a long time (I'm a Cosmo so I'm working long hours so that's huge for me ) only down side is the price, but it quality make up that's going on your face so I my personal opinion it's worth it. Great for people with sensitive skin ( I have lupus). Hope this was helpful!

The texture of this foundation is very nice. I have to wear it with matte primer, but the combo works great. I have this in sand, the color looks very yellow in bottle but wears more neutral.

Just had my makeup done in this product today, and I have to say that my skin feels amazing. I usually hate liquid foundation because of the way that it looks after eight hours. This stuff I can say that after a crazy busy day, my skin still looks flawless. I don't have bad skin, so I am not searching for full coverage. It covers just enough, while still letting my freckles show through. I've got it on order, can't wait to receive it!

im not a user, because i couldn't buy a shade that was for my skin tone. i looked up youngblood for stockists in sydney because my friend who used to work for a salon which had youngblood have used it for years and have recommended it to me. I won't doubt the benefits and power for light-medium coverage because i see her wear it all the time. so i had visited a few salons that was on stockist list, even though it 9 shades... the lady had tried to colour match me, and I was between colours. the lighter shades were too light, dark was too pink/yellow/dark. all the shades YB had to offer were extreme opposites.. i was surprised out of the 9shades that i was none of them? which made me really upset, as i really wanted to experience the benefits my friend had. Really wished YB catered for the in between shades, i bought another brand instead (inika), finally found my perfect match.

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I adore this foundation. It is light in coverage, but yet can be built up if needed. I am a very oily skinned person, even more so in the warmer months. This foundation doesn't control my oily skin, but I also don't feel that it contributes to making it worse either. A long while back, I ordered samples of several colors online and was able to get a great match. Most of those I sampled were of a yellow based color, not pinkish. It comes in an airtight container, thus helping to keep spoilage & waste to a minimum. I have very good skin anyway, but Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation gives me the extra light coverage I need to even things out. I was even in Ulta not too long ago & a woman came up to me to ask about my skin, and what kind of foundation I used because she said my complexion looked so nice. This sells for about $42, but I've gotten it for less on eBay. It has lasted me for months and months. I normally pump out a small amount on my hand and use a skunk brush to dab into the foundation...then dot it all over my face and blend with a non latex sponge. Works beautifully! I'm on my 3rd bottle now, and that's saying something for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this foundation. It's great for yellow toned complexions and smooths on for a velvety finish. I was thrilled to find such a silky, liquid mineral to use - I hate having to brush, and brush, and brush on minerals to get the coverage I need. Also brushes get bacterial over time and need to be replaced often (even washing won't help at a certain point).

My skin looks flawless with this over my pock-marked acne skin, does NOT aggravate acne, moisturizes and even has some SPF. The salts make my skin better and I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin with YB.

Glad this product exists!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MINERAL MAKEUP may suitable for sensitive skin but it really show more visible on every little poresssss so obvious!!! Initial application was smooth & hydrated but after 3 hours it shine glossy. Oily skin might not suitable. Since my T-zone are oily in the mid-day, will consider to use it at night.