Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.3

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

The texture of this foundation is very nice. I have to wear it with matte primer, but the combo works great. I have this in sand, the color looks very yellow in bottle but wears more neutral.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This product actually IS really, reaally good. I told the woman in the store that I wanted a foundation for oily skin and full coverage, she gave me this one and I trusted her. Later, I found out that this foundation is for those with dry skin, that explained ALOT. I was getting suspicious when I always got shiny throughout the day and my make-up melted off. And the light coverage... Soooo, it does not work for me, but I guarantee that those with dry skin will LOVElovelove this product, I know that I did for a while!! It didn't break me out either. Overall, it's really good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i came across this product when i had a spider bite. my dermatologist recommended it to me (the spider bite was disgusting.... absolutely disgusting) but while it was healing, i needed something to cover my face and it was SO SO SO dry so this was recommended to me.

my skin healed and was covered at the same time... if i had pictures i would post them but i would NEVER EVER try another liquid foundation ever again. the cover is more sheer/medium but i love it just for daily use when i do not need heavy coverage (who really needs heavy coverage on a daily basis anyway?) great for even the most sensitive skin.....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this foundation. It's great for yellow toned complexions and smooths on for a velvety finish. I was thrilled to find such a silky, liquid mineral to use - I hate having to brush, and brush, and brush on minerals to get the coverage I need. Also brushes get bacterial over time and need to be replaced often (even washing won't help at a certain point).

My skin looks flawless with this over my pock-marked acne skin, does NOT aggravate acne, moisturizes and even has some SPF. The salts make my skin better and I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin with YB.

Glad this product exists!